uniqs
share rss forum feed

nascar

join:2000-02-28
Verona, NJ
kudos:2
reply to blueribb

Re: [DVR] 7232 Slow, Unrepsonsive Until Warms Up or a Reboot

Amazingly, it was pretty darn accurate for a 6 month out prediction. The Firmware should be rolled out completely relatively soon.

said by blueribb :

I started a thread about this issue on Aug 17, 2012 on the Verizon Forums and according to Travis S of the Verizon Telecom Social Media Team, all markets would be receiving the software update by January 7, 2013. I checked my DVR this morning and still have Platform 25.38 (April 2012). I'm in PA (VH08). It looks like the software rollout is taking longer than they first estimated. Verizon reps are no longer commenting about this issue or the long-delayed rollout dates on the Verizon Forum.

Webcobbler

@verizon.net

I believe I am getting the update now in VHO7. It just finished I believe. Platform Version : 25.39

Although I can not change any channels or view the guide at this time.

Webcobbler

@verizon.net
reply to nascar

Update: Now I can watch tv normally. And again, I do now have the latest Platform Version: 25.39, Oct 22 2012 at 16:43:11

rlstjohn

join:2005-03-09
Odenton, MD
reply to djoropallo

After being extremely frustrated with the unresponsive DVRs I finally called VZ and had both of them (Cisco) replaced. I had absolutely no issues since the replacements (been close to a month now) and wish I would have called sooner.

Robert

blueribbon8

join:2002-02-12
Fairless Hills, PA
reply to djoropallo

I received the update either late last night or early this morning (Jan 8th). It now displays 25.39 (Oct 2012). I'm in PA (VH08). Lag is gone and picture looks better.

miataman

join:2010-10-27
Chelmsford, MA
kudos:1
reply to djoropallo

Still on .38 in VH06

HenryFarpolo
Premium
join:2003-08-31
Andover, MA

Got 39 last night!! Finally!! VH06

TitusTroy

join:2009-06-18
New York, NY
reply to djoropallo

seeing some slowdowns again the past few days when changing channels and navigating through my recorded shows (VHO 5)...not as bad as before but there's definitely a slowdown