Search similar:

uniqs
quantumred
join:2010-01-05
East Lyme, CT

3 edits

quantumred

Metrocast Broadband Down Aug 25

[UPDATE @4PM]Service appears to be working again in CT. It might help to reboot your modem.

Internet service is down in CT. If you can get here via some other internet service, post your experience. Let us know if you have service, or if you were able to contact customer support.

billh491
join:2001-08-09
Portland, CT

billh491

It is dead here in Putnam no phone tv is ok. I called all customer service is unreachable. They must have failed hard maybe a cut line do to someone not calling the dig number first.

Eagle inc
@mycingular.net

Eagle inc to quantumred

Anon

to quantumred
Currently down in Montville CT.
govisland
join:2002-12-10
East Lyme, CT

govisland to quantumred

to quantumred
I got through to their recording on 888-339-3605. They are reporting a severe outage on all Ct Metrocast internet and phone service. The local Metrocast number 860 442 8525 is out of service also.
quantumred
East Lyme, CT

quantumred

From the other thread:
said by Nyteroad:

I'm on the phone with tech support right now and according to him the whole state is out and it's not their fault... Something about the signal from Boston to CT and they don't have a eta on a fix since they are working with other companies..

I hope the comment about no ETA is not something ominous. Hopefully this is fixed soon.

ptrowski
Got Helix?
Premium Member
join:2005-03-14
Woodstock, CT

ptrowski

Premium Member

Seems to be working here in Putnam.
quantumred
East Lyme, CT

quantumred

Still not working here. Modem keeps trying to sync.

ptrowski
Got Helix?
Premium Member
Woodstock, CT

ptrowski

Premium Member

Take that back. Tried on my nook tablet and it's not connecting.
quantumred
East Lyme, CT

quantumred

I tried rebooting my modem as a random shot in the dark, and it connected. It was previously looping and trying to sync. Maybe it was a coincidence. We'll see if it stays connected.
quantumred

quantumred

I'm definitely back online. I rebooted my modem based on ptrowski's comment, and it connected after that. FYI, I had rebooted earlier in the day and it did not help.

Rak
@myvzw.com

Rak to quantumred

Anon

to quantumred
Down hard in waterford

ptrowski
Got Helix?
Premium Member
Woodstock, CT

ptrowski to quantumred

Premium Member

to quantumred
Rebooted everything, working here again.

billh491
join:2001-08-09
Portland, CT

billh491 to quantumred

to quantumred
I went and mowed the lawn and hung out in the pool when I came back it was working for me.