share rss forum feed

MysticGuitar

join:2012-04-12
Waterdown, ON
Reviews:
·WIND Mobile
·Cogeco Cable

[Cable TV] The Movie Network On Demand - Unable To Rent 'MoneyBa

Since the movie came to the premium section of On Demand, I've been receiving an error code indicating that there were not enough resources to perform this action, or something similar to that.
Now, other HD movies work without problem, and only Money Ball seems to be affected, and it is only the HD version of the movie. (SD works, but why watch SD when I have an HD TV. That's my last resort)

Can anyone check to see if this is a network-wide issue, or if it's just restricted to a certain town or area?

thehopeful

join:2006-11-17
Burlington, ON

Re: [Cable TV] The Movie Network On Demand - Unable To Rent 'Mon

Power cycling the box should fix this, otherwise having the call centre hit the box will do it

MysticGuitar

join:2012-04-12
Waterdown, ON
Reviews:
·WIND Mobile
·Cogeco Cable
Nope, it didn't fix it.

I just ended up recording it on the DVR when it aired again. I keep forgetting that I have one.

Since then, I've also recorded every episode of The Simpsons on all of my channels, and I have every channel Cogeco provides, excluding the sports pack and Discovery HD. So, you might say I've gone DVR crazy.

Also, I didn't see a point in calling Cogeco to get the movie fixed, as that was the only movie that was actually experiencing problems. A tiresome phone call for just a single movie just didn't seem worth the effort of sitting on a phone for twenty minutes.