share rss forum feed

mc1lean

join:2007-11-18
Lincolnton, NC
Reviews:
·AT&T Wireless Br..
·Verizon Wireless..

VZW LTE has been down in part of NC, SC, and TN

Verizon support tells me that LTE has been down at 24 cell sites, affecting parts of NC, SC and TN. They gave me a 2 day ($5) credit which will pay for half a GB overage on my AT&T broadband.

mc1lean

Lincolnton, NC
Reviews:
·AT&T Wireless Br..
·Verizon Wireless..

Support told me yesterday am that the outage ticket that they had added me to was closed Sat night. However, I've gone from periods of 'no service' (as reported by VZAM) to periods of bouncing signal strength and "searching 4G LTE service" where the coneection is made but unusable. They gave me my own ticket yesterday. Still having to use my wife's AT&T HSPA+ - Cha Ching!

dmc271

join:2008-09-02
Stillwater, OK

Sorry to hear that. Sadly, I've been in your shoes several times, but with no backup but my phone. I hate when they just close the tickets. Is 3G down as well?

Wartrace

join:2009-03-07
Wartrace, TN

I have been having sever signal issues since Sunday with 3G service. I am in southern middle Tennessee. I had a RARE period where I was getting great speeds Saturday and on Sunday my signal strength decreased from -69 to -95 (with antenna/amp) and without the amp it is up to -106dbm. I used to see -92dbm without an amp antenna.

mc1lean

Lincolnton, NC
reply to dmc271

Still down. Creating another topic...