Elwood Blues
Premium Member
join:2006-08-30
Somewhere in

elwoodblues to HeadSpinning

Premium Member

to HeadSpinning

Re: Videotron Tells customer to go F himself

And commuting fraud is different then what Rogers does everyday how?
HeadSpinning
MNSi Internet
join:2005-05-29
Windsor, ON

HeadSpinning

said by elwoodblues:

LOL... good point.
46666818 (banned)
join:2012-08-06

46666818 (banned)

said by HeadSpinning:

said by elwoodblues:

LOL... good point.

Not really.

xsbell
join:2008-12-22
Canada

xsbell

said by 46666818:

Not really.

Whatever dude.

Anyone (and I've had this happen personally) can call Rogers and say they're moving into my house, then Rogers will send out a tech and put a locking terminator in my box and de-sub all my IRDs, without actually contacting me in the first place. FACT!
46666818 (banned)
join:2012-08-06

46666818 (banned)

And?

filler
resa1983
Premium Member
join:2008-03-10
North York, ON

resa1983

Premium Member

said by 46666818:

And?

filler

And they supposedly have rules in place to prevent this, but seemingly, nobody at Rogers bothers to follow them.

They told Jason (CGO co-founder) they had rules in place to combat this exact problem when he found out that his Rogers services had been cancelled without his authorization at the home he lived in (and wasn't moving from) when his bills were all paid up to date. They didn't want to look into how or why it happened, all while we were in the middle of the Throttling complaint against Rogers.

elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium Member
join:2006-08-30
Somewhere in

elwoodblues to xsbell

Premium Member

to xsbell
said by xsbell:

said by 46666818:

Not really.

Whatever dude.

Anyone (and I've had this happen personally) can call Rogers and say they're moving into my house, then Rogers will send out a tech and put a locking terminator in my box and de-sub all my IRDs, without actually contacting me in the first place. FACT!

He's a troll...

Pauly
join:2004-05-29
canada

Pauly

that sucks. in wireless accounts, the primary and secondary are different access levels

le eh
@videotron.ca

le eh to elwoodblues

Anon

to elwoodblues
elwoodblues, although you are in Toronto, would you like to be the secondary user on my Quebec videotron account? I plan on dumping them in 6 months and don't feel like paying the final bill.

But don't worry, videotrons policy (per videotron) allows this. Just call from Skype or something and say your name is Pierre Poutine.

oh LOOK
@videotron.ca

oh LOOK

Anon

More info here. Not much more though.

»blogs.montrealgazette.co ··· divorce/

Gone
Premium Member
join:2011-01-24
Fort Erie, ON

Gone to xsbell

Premium Member

to xsbell
I had the exact same thing happen with Cogeco. Someone called in to say they were moving into my apartment and Cogeco cut off my services. Their rationale was that people leave all the time and don't call to cancel so they assume that if someone calls to say they're.moving in it's legit. Whatever. It didn't do anything to get my Internet hooked up quicker.