share rss forum feed

Glen1
These Are The Good Ol' Days.
Premium,MVM
join:2002-05-24
GTA Canada
kudos:8
reply to kovy

Re: [Internet] Just me experiencing periodic loss of service?

Talk to me kovy...what profile is correcting the problem? Lay it on me buddy...

kovy

join:2009-03-26
said by Glen1:

Talk to me kovy...what profile is correcting the problem? Lay it on me buddy...

The IPTV profiles and also the maintenance profiles. I've had this issue and until I changed to those profiles I had the issue with Cellpipe, Sagemcom and even bridging... So this can't be a modem issue.

Glen1
These Are The Good Ol' Days.
Premium,MVM
join:2002-05-24
GTA Canada
Reviews:
·Bell Fibe

1 edit
Let me get this straight...you put the service on an IPTV profile (ending in a 2) and the issue is resolved or even one of the maintenance profiles "HRP"?

edit: I will give it a try.
--
My Canada includes Quebec.
Disclaimer: If I express an opinion, it is my own opinion, not that of Bell or its related companies.

kovy

said by Glen1:

Let me get this straight...you put the service on an IPTV profile (ending in a 2) and the issue is resolved or even one of the maintenance profiles "HRP"?

edit: I will give it a try.

Yeah IPTV profile or maintenance... not the HRP... but the other VDSL profile that have moire noise impulse correction.

It resolved the problem I had and my buddy too. I've had any more weird connect can't browse. Funny thing is, you can still ping, just can't browse.

pmcdunnough

join:2012-02-03
I have had this problem for ages with Fibe 25. How do you convince Bell to change the profile? When I call tech support they don't even acknowledge those profile possibilities. Instead they want to send out a new modem, send out a tech, etc ... Is there a number to call that gets you to someone who knows about this?

philip

kovy

said by pmcdunnough:

I have had this problem for ages with Fibe 25. How do you convince Bell to change the profile? When I call tech support they don't even acknowledge those profile possibilities. Instead they want to send out a new modem, send out a tech, etc ... Is there a number to call that gets you to someone who knows about this?

philip

Try the direct forum here.