Premium Member
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert to ispalten

Premium Member

to ispalten

Re: [Internet] Best Routers for Bridged Networks

said by ispalten:

Page says it is 1.1.2.2-010, but it d/l's as 1.1.2.2-009.

Incorrect...it was 9 then they just update to 10 for some reason haven't checked yet and the file is showing 10. I just downloaded it.
ispalten
join:2005-04-16
Clermont, FL

ispalten

I must have hit it right in the middle of a change? Only way I saw to get it was off the front page, it wasn't on the downloads page. The first page now brings down 1.1.2.2.010.

Is there a place to ask what some 'settings' are since there is no help? For instance, on the WAN page is "Hardware NAT (IPoE/PPPoE):". It defaults to "Enable Offload LAN", but there is also "Enable Offload LAN/WI-FI". Curious if this should be selected if one has wireless as well?
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

said by ispalten:

I must have hit it right in the middle of a change? Only way I saw to get it was off the front page, it wasn't on the downloads page. The first page now brings down 1.1.2.2.010.

Is there a place to ask what some 'settings' are since there is no help? For instance, on the WAN page is "Hardware NAT (IPoE/PPPoE):". It defaults to "Enable Offload LAN", but there is also "Enable Offload LAN/WI-FI". Curious if this should be selected if one has wireless as well?

Can you do me a huge favor? Leave all that alone until you have a stable working environment and are comfortable with it....
ispalten
join:2005-04-16
Clermont, FL

ispalten

I just took the file down, nothing else.

I had seen that particular setting when I was reviewing all settings on the .006 flash. There is no help for most of the items and was wondering about it?

There is a Russian discussion for the flash, but no English one?