Dupont, WA

Voxxjin to Edge1

Premium Member

to Edge1

Re: [NCAA-F] Unhappy Valley

said by Edge1:

said by Voxxjin:

said by footballdude:

It will take a long time for that to fade from the public memory and it won't start fading until long after all the dust settles from the continuing lawsuits.

And yet the twin towers are already fading from some people's minds.

I hope you didn't just liken Penn State University to Al-Quaeda.

nope just saying that 9/11 wasn't that long ago and many people seem to have forgotten about it. I grew up rooting for PSU and it is still the only school in college I will watch play ball (even if it takes a few years to see them play again).

Edge1
But these go to 11.
Premium Member
join:2006-03-01
USA

1 recommendation

Edge1

Premium Member

OK, my misunderstanding. PSU fan here, not gonna roll over and die because of this horrible situation. Wrongs, serious wrongs, were committed at many levels, Joe included. The offenders are gone now. That doesn't take away from the good the university, its staff, and students have done in the world. My siblings are graduates of PSU, I took classes there but ultimately graduated elsewhere. Its a lot more than a football program. Will be rooting for PSU as loyally as always, because its my state university and I believe in higher education. Excited about the level of commitment being shown by Bill O'Brien and the kids on the team, none of whom had anything to do with this nightmare.

pflog
Bueller? Bueller?
MVM
join:2001-09-01
El Dorado Hills, CA

1 recommendation

pflog

MVM

said by Edge1:

OK, my misunderstanding. PSU fan here, not gonna roll over and die because of this horrible situation. Wrongs, serious wrongs, were committed at many levels, Joe included. The offenders are gone now. That doesn't take away from the good the university, its staff, and students have done in the world. My siblings are graduates of PSU, I took classes there but ultimately graduated elsewhere. Its a lot more than a football program. Will be rooting for PSU as loyally as always, because its my state university and I believe in higher education. Excited about the level of commitment being shown by Bill O'Brien and the kids on the team, none of whom had anything to do with this nightmare.

Couldn't have said it better myself.