I Need A Remedy For What's Ailing Me.
Premium,VIP
join:2001-04-19
1970 442 W30
kudos:18
reply to Anonymous_

Re: Buying first used car 2006 Nissan Sentra 1.8S

said by Anonymous_:

I got a car history report for it all ready so I have $30 invested into something I do not have.

That's normal and the cost involved when buying a used vehicle. You should really be invested with a mechanical inspection by a pro to find things you missed or overlooked. You may even look at multiple vehicles and end up spending inspection dollars on each of them to weed out the not so good vehicles. It is the only way you can make an informed decision.
--
What’s the point of owning a supercar if you can’t scare yourself stupid from time to time?

Anonymous_
Anonymous
Premium
join:2004-06-21
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable

4 edits
said by Doctor Olds:

said by Anonymous_:

I got a car history report for it all ready so I have $30 invested into something I do not have.

That's normal and the cost involved when buying a used vehicle. You should really be invested with a mechanical inspection by a pro to find things you missed or overlooked. You may even look at multiple vehicles and end up spending inspection dollars on each of them to weed out the not so good vehicles. It is the only way you can make an informed decision.

Yes I called the dealer just for the factory oem parts, it will cost $400 just for the parts.

Not worried about mechanical issues I know it's working perfect the engine/transmission just by the sound of it. I know what it's spouse to sound like for this particular engine.

I have a mechanic that can check it out for me for free.

I checked out another sentra 2003 and the engine did not sound correct and guess what the check engine light was on ( the guy tried down playing it but I'm not that stupid) It had over 320,000 miles so it was at end of life and was just only worth scrap metal value.

The air bag issue could be the the result of that scratch that I was talking about on the bumper. The scratch is horizontal , so i think a shopping cart must have hit it and not a car since it lines up perfect

J E F F
Whatta Ya Think About Dat?
Premium
join:2004-04-01
Kitchener, ON
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Rogers Portable ..
A shopping cart hit wouldn't do anything to the airbags. I hit someone who stopped on the highway at about 10MPH or so, no airbag deployment. They only deploy when you hit something hard.

It does make you wonder, though, if it was in a serious accident and it was repaired an a non-authorized shop, and/or "under the table repair". It wouldn't be reported.
--
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. - Albert Einstein

Anonymous_
Anonymous
Premium
join:2004-06-21
kudos:2
yeah I did not get that car