wth
Premium Member
join:2002-02-20
Iowa City,IA

2 edits

wth

Premium Member

Mediacomchad & Gulf Breeze Fl & Hurricane Isaac

Looks like the weather is going to impact your area in the very near future. Stay safe, and don't be afraid to head inland, as Gulf Breeze doesn't look like the place to be for the next couple of days.
»www.gulfbreezenews.com/n ··· eze.html

Edit; Upgraded to Hurricane

caseywor
join:2004-04-19
Mobile, AL
·Verizon Broadban..
·AT&T FTTP

caseywor

Re: Mediacomchad & Gulf Breeze Fl & TS Issac

Gulf Breeze is indeed not a good place for a nearby category 2 or higher, a category 1 may not be too bad depending on if you are close to the water's edge or closer to 98. I can see from a report that "Santa Rosa County leaders (where Gulf Breeze is located) have issued a mandatory evacuation for people in Zones A and B. That includes all mobile homes, RV- Parks, low-lying areas and all of Navarre Beach." Doesn't appear to include Gulf Breeze and Navarre, just Navarre Beach. I think this one will leave them alone for the most part. Ivan, on the other hand in 2004, was for sure one not to have hung around Gulf Breeze for. Overall, it is generally the safest bet to leave Gulf Breeze if in doubt.

MediacomChad
Mediacom Social Media Relations Team
Premium Member
join:2010-01-20
Gulf Breeze, FL

MediacomChad to wth

Premium Member

to wth
What, there's a hurricane ??? I was wondering why it was getting windy here.

But really, we're watching it. I'll post a message up here if my team and I have to scoot out for a day or so.