uniqs
share rss forum feed

pvrfan

join:2011-08-02
Oakville, ON
reply to Marcer

Re: [Eastern Ontario] Email malfunctioning

said by Marcer:

We are working on a server issue that is causing connectivity issues to a potion of Cogeco email accounts. This issue will be impacting both Webmail and POP3 connectivity. I will try to provide updates as soon as they become available.

Time is now 15:30 Eastern and still no service. What is the problem? Why is it taking so long to recover. What compensation are you offering affected users?

Craig

whuzup

@cgocable.net
Yes why so long to fix mail servers? I sure hope Cogeco provides some type of compensation for the length of downtime. An honest explanation of the cause and a fix time also would have been nice.

bwt

@cgocable.net
This extended outage is ridiculous . I will be seeking a refund for service loss and will likely switch to another e-mail provider.
Expand your moderator at work

Susan bb

@cgocable.net
reply to bwt

Re: [Eastern Ontario] Email malfunctioning

The woman I spoke to at Cogeco Customer Service was impatient and offered no apology. I'm furious at lack of info from Cogeco and their disregard for their customers' inconvenience. The hidden notification of the issue on their web page is laughable. They should issue a press release outlining the problem, what's being done about it and when they expect it to be corrected. Customer service 101.