takeahike
Premium
join:2005-01-07
Woodland Hills, CA

4 edits

Windows 8 all-in-one disc

Click for full size
Click for full size
I've been able to create a win 8 aio disc (combined x86 and x64) disc that unlocks the two included versions in the pro .iso and have also been able to create a disc of either x86 or x64 with a Media Center image included, but the part I'm having trouble with is creating a combined x86 and x64 with the Media Center images also included. Apparently this is not an easy task and involves more than running the steps to add Media Center to an already aio .iso. So if anybody's really good at this and can help I'd appreciate any input. Links below that I have used for instructions. I have the disc from the first pic and want what made the second (don't need Enterprise):

To create regular aio without Media Center (adapted to win 8): »www.techpowerup.com/forums/showt···t=145356

Someone who says he did it but won't tell how: »www.betaarchive.com/forum/viewto···?t=25777

Instructions on how to include media center in x86 or x64 (still trying to get help here): »forums.mydigitallife.info/thread···-install

How to unlock editions in win 8: »www.windowsvalley.com/unlock-edi···o-image/
--
"The best laid schemes of mice and men often go awry . . . " --Robert Burns

takeahike
Premium
join:2005-01-07
Woodland Hills, CA

1 edit

Re: Windows 8 all-in-one

Well, I got some help and here's how to do it: »forums.mydigitallife.info/thread···manually