uniqs
share rss forum feed

Watermasta

join:2012-06-15
Quantico, VA
reply to Vinceruos_t

Re: Patch!

said by Vinceruos_t:

Do you remeber when you were arcane back inwrath and couldnt spec for slow? Remember how gay that was? Well now you can spec for w/e utility spells you want without having to worry about gimping your DPS.

Beleive me, I remember that all too well. I hated that my optimal spec had to be arcane, but to be arcane without a core spell like slow. You were expected to rely on your tank for the movement speed reduction to increase your damage. I like the idea that your talents have no bearing (or minimal) on your dps output. Talents should have always been for utility.

Did you really think leveling up in TBC you could afford to skip over the 5/5 talent that increased your damage by 10%? You were a fool if you did so there really wasn't a choice.

These talent changes have me this close to getting my account back and starting back up.

I AM
Premium
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA
kudos:4
reply to Vinceruos_t

said by Vinceruos_t:

Trust me, the new talent system is amazing.

People still play this game?

cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium
join:2011-06-07
Dodge, NE
reply to knowble

yes they did by 30% for those levels, mmo champ has a chart for it

cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium
join:2011-06-07
Dodge, NE
reply to knowble

i dont know how long they are going to let it stand but, they will have to do something about mana regen and healing crit, my little ole lvl 80 druid last night, throne of tide and caverns, not once did i get below 80% mana, except when i died due to aggro because my heals crit for a SHIT TONNE, ilvl 242 43k crit swiftmend rejuv crit for 35k ticks for 9k with harmony rolling and lifebloom ticks for 6k it is just recockulous, its beyond rediculous.
--
Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau!
If you say you burned my map, I'll nail your tits to the table!

azinator
CS is the DEVIL
Premium
join:2000-08-12
New Boston, TX
kudos:1

dps damage and crits are high as well...i was doing some insane damage with my ret pally last night!

JB
Stay Gold
Premium
join:2009-05-14
reply to cymraeg

Even at level 85 healing is really overtuned now... oh well. Maybe vincerous can finally get spine now!
--
Here's the final bullet,
to put our love to death.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3
reply to cymraeg

Hay don't rock the boat.

As a mage I have over 11k combat regen right now, which last night was about double that of the raid's healers.

Its great, I did LFR part 2yesterday before the raid and never even saw the mana bar look like it had lost anything.

Makes the mana pool nerf not bad.

I bet its just as always Blizz balanced for 90 not for 85.

So 85 will be wrong.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX
reply to JB

said by JB:

Even at level 85 healing is really overtuned now... oh well. Maybe vincerous can finally get spine now!

I doubt it.

Oddly the healers in the raid I was in were complaining about using mana to fast. (I think maybe they just haven't looked up the stat weight changes.)

drew
Automatic
Premium
join:2002-07-10
Port Orchard, WA
kudos:6
reply to knowble

Logged in, figured out the abomination those new trees are (the vast majority are incredibly lackluster for PVE, at least on a druid) and did a heroic. Some pub won the ZA mount

Same ol' same ol?
--
flickr | 'Cause I've been waiting, all my life just waiting
For you to shine, shine your light on me

Vinceruos_t

join:2012-05-04
reply to JB

I have had spine and madness down for a few weeks now thank you very much :P

Watermasta

Quantico, VA

said by Vinceruos_t:

I have had spine and madness down for a few weeks now thank you very much :P

SS or it didn't happen.

Goldheart

join:2002-06-09
Ballston Spa, NY
reply to knowble

said by knowble:

Does anyone know if they made leveling from 1-85 any quicker? I was playing my 83 Rogue last night and gained 13 bars in less than two hours... 3 dungeons and 1 quest.

Cata leveling has been boosted similar to Northrend. 86-90 will be a long slog though.

Watermasta

Quantico, VA

Why wouldn't it? They want players to experience the new zones! How would they do that if you dinged 86 in 4 quests.

Vinceruos_t

join:2012-05-04

You should see frost mage DPS now. It is really fun to play and I was number 1 deeps all night. Did 46k on H ultrax :P

Watermasta

Quantico, VA

I saw the patch saying deep freeze doesn't do damage to those immune to stun. Kind of dissapointing, that was my only enjoyable frost raiding moments were those big deep freeze crits. Hows the rotation now?

bTU

join:2009-04-22
Aurora, CO
reply to Watermasta

said by Watermasta:

Why wouldn't it? They want players to experience the new zones! How would they do that if you dinged 86 in 4 quests.

Maybe not in 4 quests, but with no more limits on dailies you could do all the Cata dailies, go back and do some Wrath and even eek out some XP with TBC ones just before servers go down before launch. Plus load up on some unfinished Uldum or Twilight Highlands chain quests and likely be over halfway to 86 in just the time it takes to log on and turn in the quests.
--
He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX

While there isn't a daily limit anymore there is a quest log limit.

djlar

join:2009-04-23

Indeed it's 25 quests any way you put it... sorry to burst the bubble on those people that expected to turn 50 quests to get an advantage..

And some dailies you can't do w/o doing other dailies, like the molten front ones, then the 6 Tol barad ones that you faction must have control..

I'm not even going to bother and will start questing on Jade Forest right away..

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX

I plan to form a 5man and run a new dungeon.

might also grind Cata heroics till 86.

Jodokast

join:2012-05-10
reply to knowble

well good news from »wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com/
- Fox Kit can be purchased from either faction vendor on Tol Barad Peninsula. Players must be exalted with their faction to buy this pet.

yes after hours apon hours of grinding, never did get the pet, tonight i can just go buy it! WOOT

JB
Stay Gold
Premium
join:2009-05-14
Reviews:
·Cogeco Cable
reply to Vinceruos_t

Lol.

Just another one of those guilds that went in and (finally) killed H Spine last night due to the super overpowered omg heals.

Grats though.

@Dark, here's the 'legit exploit' you were looking for. Go get 8/8H and pretend you earned it.

--
Here's the final bullet,
to put our love to death.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX

I don't want to get something like that without earning it.

And annoyingly last night the heals and tanks were all over the place.

We had a few pugs (so not a full guild run) and it was full of fail.