Search similar:

uniqs

Heavydigits
@telus.com

Heavydigits

Anon

Bb50 in calgary

Can everybody please post speed test results in Calgary for bb50

We used to receive 5mb upload but now only 3.

Has anybody else noticed the same? Shaw is trying to beat it into my brain that Calgary has only ever received 3 upload for bb50. I clearly know this is untrue in my community of Westgate.
stolen
join:2004-04-12
Calgary, AB

stolen

I'm on "warp" so I've only ever received 3. Maybe that's where they're confused.
According to Shaw's own website, if you're on BB50, you should be receiving 5Mb/s upload.
»shaw.ca/Internet/Broadband-50/
(location set to Calgary).
Maybe get ShawSean to check your account and make sure it's good.

KaylaIT
FTTB
Premium Member
join:2012-07-26
Calgary, AB

KaylaIT to Heavydigits

Premium Member

to Heavydigits
I have BB50 and still receive 3Mbps up, even though the website sasy 5. Last time I talked to Shaw they said it depends on your community and if the upgrades have been complete as to whether you are getting 3 or 5.

rustydusty
join:2009-09-29
Red Deer County, AB

rustydusty to Heavydigits

to Heavydigits
May I suggest downgrading to 25Mb until the upgrades are complete?

kevinds
Premium Member
join:2003-05-01
Calgary, AB

kevinds to Heavydigits

Premium Member

to Heavydigits
My brother in Strathmore, still considered a Calgary node... Has 50/5 on his residental account.

Heavydigits
@74.198.150.x

Heavydigits to rustydusty

Anon

to rustydusty
You may, and I will. I'm just dissapointed I was receiving 5 up but am now capped at 3. Wondering if it's city wide or just my node.

rustydusty
join:2009-09-29
Red Deer County, AB

rustydusty to Heavydigits

to Heavydigits
Who knows why they bumped it back. Could of noticed the network was struggling without the upgrades fully completed and decided to bump it back until everything is complete? Only a higher up Shaw exec could really tell you.

Heavydigits
@telus.com

Heavydigits to Heavydigits

Anon

to Heavydigits
Thanks for all the replys. Can we keep posting results! I'm happy to hear ppl are still getting what's advertised. Wish I could my account sorted out
Heavyd18t
join:2012-08-12

Heavyd18t to rustydusty

to rustydusty
Fully understood.