share rss forum feed

milkman82

join:2006-06-19
Cleveland, OH
Reviews:
·T-Mobile US
·AT&T U-Verse

To understand

Those who lack the definition of "invention" will forever be in denial of what has been invented.

To improve upon and already exciting product is an invention by definition.

Did Apple invent the iPhone? The obvious answer is yes. Their phone was very unique and clearly in many ways copied.

In my opinion though, Apple is focusing on what is not important. They are known for great and unique products that capture an audience and bring a fan customer base. They need to leave their competitors to being followers. Stop treating them like they actually pose a threat. Once Apple focuses more resources back to who they are and what they do.

Let's face it, LG, Sony, Apple are all leaders in industry. They have each made their own unique mark in the history of products. Yet a company like Samsung sadly has never brought anything
new to the table. They have copied LG in appliances, LG on tv's and Apple on phone style even down to colors Apple picked (white & black), copied Case on construction equipment and the list goes on. I
Look forward to the day Samsung actually steps upto the plate in design. Hopfully they can make their own design that defines who they are.

However, I think all of us are getting so picky at who inveterate what and who copied who. That it can come down to everyone stole everyone else's ideas and take lets take a step way back from that and say well the first person who learned to make fire invented it ALL and everyone else copied their inventions from that starting point of
fire.

Seaboogers

join:2004-11-01
Sarasota, FL
said by milkman82:

new to the table. They have copied LG in appliances, LG on tv's and Apple on phone style even down to colors Apple picked (white & black)

They copied "Apples Colors"....seriously? So now Apple has a patent on black and white phones?

Wow...just wow.

Metatron2008
Premium
join:2008-09-02
united state
LOL, wow.

milkman82

join:2006-06-19
Cleveland, OH
Reviews:
·T-Mobile US
·AT&T U-Verse
reply to Seaboogers
said by Seaboogers:

said by milkman82:

new to the table. They have copied LG in appliances, LG on tv's and Apple on phone style even down to colors Apple picked (white & black)

They copied "Apples Colors"....seriously? So now Apple has a patent on black and white phones?

Wow...just wow.

I dont recall Apple saying they had a patent on the colors... Dunno how you got that. If you actually read what I said they copied the same color scheme as Apple. I mean it's sad enough Samsung has to make the phone identical as they possible could without actually making an exact identical model. However, that was not enough. Apple was known for the iconic move here is the phone in white also! Then oh my, look how has Samsung has to follow in Apple's footsteps AGAIN. I mean it would be a downright miracle if Samsung could even do something so simple as pick a different color scheme.

The part that cracks me up is Apple obviously wins the court case and will probably still use Samsung for parts. Makes Samsung look like a little bitch! LOL