how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

mgamer20o0

join:2003-12-01
Norwalk, CA
reply to aa2k

Re: [Billing] canceling fios quick and easy......

i have changed my mind its not quick and easy.....

friday came long and my net/tv turned off as well as my phone. when i called them up to make sure they didnt cancel the phone they informed me the got the number to port over and released it to the new company. had a busy weekend tried checking the number on the ooma and its not my old number. monday i checked the porting and said i had to call them. ooma which so far has great cs answers quickly very helpful and nice said there was a problem and they had to contact verizon again to see what the problem was. i took it upon my self to call to see whats going on well it turns out they did cancel the phone on friday. they said they could reactivate it with the old number had to run a credit check. this way i can continue porting over the number. said it would be up and running again by midnight. checked the dial tone it worked thought nothing of it.

come today someone called me on my cell telling me my number doesnt work. i called my cell and its a new number. once again called up verizon spent another half hour on the phone getting them to fix it so i have the correct number. once again i am told a different story which has been the case each time i have called. i cant wait until this is over. my plans were most likely go back to verizon once my year of cheap net with charter is over.... now the chances are very slim.