Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium Member
join:2001-11-29
Trenton, NJ

Eagles LoveR to f0rtys3ven

Premium Member

to f0rtys3ven

Re: [NFL] Week 1 Games Discussion

Faith. I don't have it. For the first time in a long time I dont have faith in the Eagles.. I hope Vick can be his potential but thats the thing he never did throughout his career

f0rtys3ven
join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

What Vick lacks in consistency he gains in explosiveness and pure talent.

Lets hope we see the drive to stay upright and make it through the reg season.

Once its playoff time I would they let him do w/e he wants to win.

captokita
Premium Member
join:2005-02-22
Calabash, NC

captokita to Moorecards

Premium Member

to Moorecards
I'm waiting for the first pass by Peyton, and see him get his bell rung, and then he's out for good, and Tebow laughs his ass off.

Then, against my better judgement, I root for the Jets & Colts to do decently. (at least better than Denver)

Yeah, I'm a Peyton Manning fan.

I AM
Premium Member
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA

I AM to Eagles LoveR

Premium Member

to Eagles LoveR
Well I drafted Desean Jackson in my fantasy draft so I'll be rooting for him!

WK2
Premium Member
join:2006-12-28
united state

WK2 to MuDvAyNe

Premium Member

to MuDvAyNe
Jets territory is a small area in NJ and NY and some scattered fans

Voxxjin
Made of Hamburger
Premium Member
join:2010-01-13
Dupont, WA

Voxxjin to Moorecards

Premium Member

to Moorecards
All I gotta say is go Steelers. Kick those donkeys.

fatness
subtle

join:2000-11-17
fishing

fatness to Moorecards

to Moorecards
The Jets are going to be a disaster this year.

The Redskins, if absolutely everything goes right for them, might finally be a .500 team again.

Feenix
join:2001-12-30
Jefferson City, MO

Feenix to Moorecards

to Moorecards
49ers at Packers, 4:15 p.m. ET

Game of the Week! Go Cheeseheads!

I AM
Premium Member
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA

I AM to fatness

Premium Member

to fatness
Don't ever DOUBT Tebow. Did we not learn that last year?

jabarnut
Light Years Away
Premium Member
join:2005-01-22
Galaxy M31

jabarnut to Moorecards

Premium Member

to Moorecards
said by fatness:

The Jets are going to be a disaster this year.

I think you're right. And this is one of the reasons why:
said by I AM:

All I learned is that I wish they had kept him in Denver as a backup instead of shipping him to NY.

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

Sanchez is better.

Tebow will only do what Rex tells him.

jabarnut
Light Years Away
Premium Member
Galaxy M31

jabarnut

Premium Member

Yeah, I think this is going to be a joke (But one never knows).
And the combo of Tebow and Rex is almost laughable.
A swearing big mouth arrogant coach, with a player who will be praying for his salvation during every game.

By the way (just in the rare event you're one of the few who didn't know), I'm a huge Jets fan. And If you didn't know before, you sure will before the season is over).

fatness
subtle

fishing

fatness to Moorecards

to Moorecards
There's a guy who makes an excel file each year showing the entire NFL schedule in grid form, and puts it up for free download.

Here's the link to the page where you can download it. It's kind of handy for an all-at-one-glance look at the schedule.

It also includes some sort of "my team" feature for the first time this year which I haven't tried. I just like the schedule.

Moorecards
join:2001-10-19
Martinsburg, WV

Moorecards

said by fatness:

There's a guy who makes an excel file each year showing the entire NFL schedule in grid form, and puts it up for free download.

Here's the link to the page where you can download it. It's kind of handy for an all-at-one-glance look at the schedule.

It also includes some sort of "my team" feature for the first time this year which I haven't tried. I just like the schedule.

link leads me to this
Malicious Web Site Blocked

fatness
subtle

fishing

1 recommendation

fatness

My A/V and browser and ISP don't flag it as malicious.

ht tp://www.freefilehosting.net/2012nflschedule_1

Here's the file.

2012nflschedule.xls
56895 bytes
(2012nflschedule.xls.zip)

Jotti says it's clean.

»virusscan.jotti.org/en/s ··· 0745f029

FFH5
Premium Member
join:2002-03-03
Tavistock NJ

FFH5 to Moorecards

Premium Member

to Moorecards
said by Moorecards:

said by fatness:

link leads me to this

Are you using OpenDNS for DNS services? That may list the web site as containing malware and not that that individual file is malware. Freefilehosting.net would be prone to contain malware since anyone can put files there.

Opendns tags it as an adware site.
»domain.opendns.com/freef ··· ting.net

Moorecards
Martinsburg, WV

Moorecards

said by FFH5:

said by Moorecards:

said by fatness:

link leads me to this

Are you using OpenDNS for DNS services? That may list the web site as containing malware and not that that individual file is malware. Freefilehosting.net would be prone to contain malware since anyone can put files there.

Opendns tags it as an adware site.
»domain.opendns.com/freef ··· ting.net

no open DNS

FFH5
Premium Member
Tavistock NJ

FFH5

Premium Member

said by Moorecards:

no open DNS

So what product said it was a malware site?

Moorecards
Martinsburg, WV

Moorecards

said by FFH5:

said by Moorecards:

no open DNS

So what product said it was a malware site?

Nortons
gallowsroad
join:2004-08-09
Kansas City, KS

gallowsroad to fatness

to fatness
said by fatness:

The Redskins, if absolutely everything goes right for them, might finally be a .500 team again.

Sad, but true that our expectations in the Danny Era have to remain so modest.

What a waste. Go RGIII!

footballdude
Premium Member
join:2002-08-13
Imperial, MO

footballdude to jabarnut

Premium Member

to jabarnut
said by jabarnut:

said by I AM:

All I learned is that I wish they had kept him in Denver as a backup instead of shipping him to NY.

He's going to drive you nuts. Like in the preseason. He did a brilliant move to evade a tackle, rolled out to his right, and threw a strike 20 yards downfield for a first down. Then on the next play he threw the ball ten yards over the head of the running back right in front of him.

jabarnut
Light Years Away
Premium Member
Galaxy M31

jabarnut

Premium Member

Oh, I agree this whole thing is going to drive me nuts. Some of you probably remember me being shocked that the Jets signed him at all.
But hey, I mean, this is the NFL. And who knows what Rex has in mind. (I'm figuring he'll initially bring in Tebow for certain plays, in particular situations).
But for those who think he'll take over the starting spot, I have to disagree. I still think Sanchez is better. (Yeah, sometimes great, and sometimes he sucks, but you have to keep in mind he's still relatively a "new" guy in the NFL...and has brought them to two Championship games in his fairly short career). With big wins on the road to get there.
I still think he'll develop into a great QB in coming years.
All in all, I'm really not too happy about this "Tebow thing", but again, guess we'll see what happens.
I know one thing, the NY media will eat this up like no tomorrow, whatever happens. The New York Media is brutal.

Oh, and Fatness. Thanks for the Excel file. Pretty cool. And for what it's worth, I've scanned it as well, and everything is cool with me.
I Like it.

FFH5
Premium Member
Tavistock NJ

FFH5

Premium Member

said by jabarnut:

And who knows what Rex has in mind.
But for those who think he'll take over the starting spot, I have to disagree.
I Like it.

Rex may want someone to take over if Sanchez gets knocked out for the season. QB's get injured all the time - even in this era of special "do not touch" the QB rules.

jabarnut
Light Years Away
Premium Member
Galaxy M31

1 edit

jabarnut

Premium Member

said by FFH5:

said by jabarnut:

And who knows what Rex has in mind.
But for those who think he'll take over the starting spot, I have to disagree.
I Like it.

Rex may want someone to take over if Sanchez gets knocked out for the season. QB's get injured all the time - even in this era of special "do not touch" the QB rules.

But, but....you changed the context of my quote.
I "ilke" the Excel file, but not much else going into the season.
What, you thought I'd miss that?

footballdude
Premium Member
join:2002-08-13
Imperial, MO

footballdude to jabarnut

Premium Member

to jabarnut
said by jabarnut:

I still think Sanchez is better.

When Tebow is on, he's much better than Sanchez. But for some reason, Tebow isn't always on. Maybe because he's young and relatively inexperienced? I don't know. He sure is fun to watch, though.

whizkid3
MVM
join:2002-02-21
Queens, NY

1 recommendation

whizkid3 to jabarnut

MVM

to jabarnut
said by jabarnut:

But for those who think he'll take over the starting spot, I have to disagree. I still think Sanchez is better.

Those who think that Tebow will or ever was considered to take over the starting QB slot for the NY Jets fall into 4 categories: those who know nothing about the NY Jets; those who know nothing about football; those who think he's the (non-football) savior; and sports reporters who need to sell stories.

As for 'thinking' Sanchez is better....you think? Why don't you take a look at the statistics from last year. When it comes to passing yardage and passing touchdowns (the only reasons QBs exist really), Tebow is at the bottom of the NFL. Mark Sanchez may not be at the top, but he's above average. Tebow can not throw the football properly. He does not have the throwing motion, nor is he outstanding at any of the other necessary throwing skills when compared to just about any NFL QB, and many of the backups. He does throw it better than most running backs. He never could throw the ball well in college, either. Tebow's job is that of a running back, who is allowed to pass the football. And it will only change on the Jets, if Sanchez gets injured. The Jets, nor any other team, will ever do better with Tebow as a starting QB, over that of any qualified QB.

jabarnut
Light Years Away
Premium Member
Galaxy M31

1 edit

jabarnut

Premium Member

Well, you'll get no argument from me with that post.
I think we're pretty much on the same Football Field.

In fact, I was shocked they brought Tebow in at all, right after giving Sanchez a huge contract. The whole thing is going to cause controversy and chaos, as far as I'm concerned. And yes, the sports reporters will be stirring the pot all season. The minute Mark has a bad game, they'll be calling for Tebow.
(Edit) Oh, and John Elway is no dummy, and just happens to know a little bit about the QB position.
He knew they wouldn't win the big one with Tebow as a starter...so out the door he went. (Still wish they had kept him as a backup out there).

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

He is redic effective in the red zone.

I think this is probably the reason they brought him in.

jabarnut
Light Years Away
Premium Member
Galaxy M31

jabarnut to Moorecards

Premium Member

to Moorecards
Well, never thought the day would arrive boys...Cowboys playing the G-Men in NY tonight!

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

Prime time!

NFL network or regular TV?