DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3
reply to Immer

Re: New patch Likes/Dislikes

Heck LK-25H apparently is a pain now for healers, or is was just that group.

The healers were complaining that dispel was on CD and they needed to co-ordinate.

Worst ICC EVER.

Vinceruos_t

join:2012-05-04
reply to Immer

On heroic Zonozz it was always easier to just heal through the debuff anyway, so it should have no effect on that fight.

JB
Stay Gold
Premium
join:2009-05-14
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Cogeco Cable
reply to DarkLogix

Not the healers fault there buddy, you should only need 1 hop to drop the disease off on the mobs (maybe 2 if an unlucky melee picks it up).

And vince is right Immer, for H Zonoz just heal through the debuffs. It's not very hard if you go with 3 heals. DPS shouldn't be an issue.
--
Here's the final bullet,
to put our love to death.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX

Well on that LK-25h they weren't cleansing necrotic plauge.

but frankly the worst problem was people NOT F***ing moving when they should for shadow traps.

and it was melee heavy so we weren't able to skip p2 and the valks killed people.

From now on I don't plan to do ICC-25H with my guild, it was mostly pugs from tanaris and it was full of derp.

1st night (Friday) only had 15 people, but they wouldn't listen, the plan was to do the metas but not to do been waiting (because it can be a PITA on heroic if the tanks/healers aren't up to it and if there aren't enough ranged to skip p2 and p3.

on the 1st night people didn't listen so we gave up on the meta after some dps wouldn't stop killing the adds for full house, we then didn't kill 4th boss fast enough for the meta, nor did the rotface and festergut die fast enough. Then prof was a cluster**** and that was it for the night.

2nd night Saturday we managed to get a full 25 and knock out prof, blood princes, queen, dream, and sindy but no metas. And then spent awhile wiping on LK because healers wouldn't co-ordinate others wouldn't move out of traps.

3rd night Sunday, spent time wiping.

all that said I already have all of the achevs from 25 and 10 and got the 25 one in one run (short of portal because it bugged) and already had bitten.

So the run was a nightmare and a reminder of how bad tanaris pugs really can be.

Arsinic

join:2011-02-17
Ruffs Dale, PA

Who cares.. you were jsut claiming last week how lawdy dawdy the fight was, Now that it still isn't even 30% the fight it used to be.

Imagine for a second doingt the fight at 80 with icc gear, maybe now you'll realise the pita that fight was especially from an execution standpoint.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX

said by Arsinic:

Who cares.. you were jsut claiming last week how lawdy dawdy the fight was, Now that it still isn't even 30% the fight it used to be.

Imagine for a second doingt the fight at 80 with icc gear, maybe now you'll realise the pita that fight was especially from an execution standpoint.

The PITA is the PUGs that won't do as they should.

when half the raid is dead on the 1st trap its not that its hard its that they fail at wow.

I've killed 25H-LK with him enraged because a healer cleansed 29 stacks off and they had to spend more time building stacks for the meta, and other than the 10% auto kill, no one died.

now with people that don't know how to move and having LK come running after me because the tanks are dead, um ya that's not because its hard that's because they're PUGs from tanaris and many of them think oh its old and they out gear it.

Its really easy to just move to the next marker each time, and a clothy shouldn't be the last one standing.

BTW I had done at least one attempt at lvl80 back in 3.3.5, but the group didn't have the strat yet and they only did it because the RL forgot to switch back to reg.

if blizz would have not nerfed it to crap and altered the talents so that 80 isn't what 80 was then I'd be glad to find a good group and do it.

JB
Stay Gold
Premium
reply to Arsinic

I know what you mean, dual disc priests to spam bubbles only, a druid spamming rejuve, ahhh the days.
--
Here's the final bullet,

Arsinic

Ruffs Dale, PA

Real ballers did it without a disc priest.. I used to heal holy with a resto druid on raid and 2 holy paladins on tanks/ oh shit raid..
Disc made it easy, but baller holy priest jsut just as efficient with well timed PoH/ CoH 11 people instantly lost thier debuff and the R druid got the rest... GG smart heals with ranged stack and melee stack!

Vinceruos_t

FAIL if you didnt heal as disc in ICC...

Watermasta

join:2012-06-15
Quantico, VA

said by Vinceruos_t:

FAIL if you didnt heal as disc in ICC...

Especially in 25 man setting. There is no excuse. Why make things harder on yourself?

Arsinic

Ruffs Dale, PA
reply to Vinceruos_t

Your FAIL is FAIL, I healed as everything.. You see the thing is I was good enoguh and in a solid enoguh the guild that I didnt have to cheese dick the hardest encounter in the game at the time. We were able to do an alternate healing method then the copy paste strat from whatever shit boss guide you look at. But you can do those things when you have players that are all ranked people. Hell not that healing ranks matter, but I held ranks on 3 chars in multiple specs for each during wrath, when I was raiding hardcore.

I did heal the fight as disc.. Disc was ZZZZ I was able to keep up SW:P and DP 90%+ uptime and sneak in HF and smites and mindsear the valks and in brain room.. /getonmylevel

To keep this wall of text on topic, I shadow derped a H FL lastnight in an alt run and it took me 3 fights to figure out how to play the new shadow spec, I dont think I'm a huge fan of it, but thats probably becasue I need to change my keybinds to accomodate the new rotation, as well as take off old macros for things like archangel/trinket(qq rip). Also not sure why, but my UI was not tracking my shadow orbs, the only way I knew I was at 3 was to turn on the blizzard power auras.

Watermasta

join:2012-06-15
Quantico, VA

Click for full size

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX
reply to Arsinic

BTW I think the patch made some things harder in ICC, ie blastwave is gone, it had a nice slowing effect.

and FFB and FB had the same cast time without a glyph before the patch so slowing the valks was easier.

Vinceruos_t

reply to Watermasta

LMFAO

Arsinic

Ruffs Dale, PA
reply to Watermasta

Digital Gangster indeed...

Seriously though.. I just hate how pretentious half of the posters on this forum are when Its obvious they are garbage.. Vince is among them.. Someone has to keep the forums abreast since ol' Snuffbox is MIA since I last used to post here..

mettachain
Goblineer

join:2011-09-27
Azeroth

i do miss snuff

JB
Stay Gold
Premium
reply to Arsinic

Last time I checked Snuff couldn't even break 2k. So, not good.
--
Here's the final bullet,

Arsinic

Ruffs Dale, PA

My point was he let the bads know they bad..

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to JB

said by JB:

Not the healers fault there buddy, you should only need 1 hop to drop the disease off on the mobs (maybe 2 if an unlucky melee picks it up).

And vince is right Immer, for H Zonoz just heal through the debuffs. It's not very hard if you go with 3 heals. DPS shouldn't be an issue.

Thanks, we'll ignore it tonight and see how that goes for us. I'm confident we can tackle 4/8 heroic tonight. {hey, look who's suddenly the optimist!}
--
Immergruen (resto/boomie) on Nathrezim Server (US)
Guild leader for Pride and Ego

Intelligence is no substitute for Character.

mettachain
Goblineer

Azeroth

now you got me worried

Nick D
Premium
join:2010-02-04
Orange, CA
reply to DarkLogix

said by DarkLogix:

BTW I think the patch made some things harder in ICC

It made doing Putricide a pain in the ass. Damn abomb doesn't eat the slime. Makes it a bit hard to get my Shadowmourne quest done

(lalala)

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX

said by Nick D:

said by DarkLogix:

BTW I think the patch made some things harder in ICC

It made doing Putricide a pain in the ass. Damn abomb doesn't eat the slime. Makes it a bit hard to get my Shadowmourne quest done

(lalala)

Submit a bug report.

mettachain
Goblineer

Azeroth
Reviews:
·Cox HSI

yeah i did 25m heroic putricide the other day. the abom DOES NOT WORK. you can hit slimes and not suck up the goo. we had 20 people in the raid and decided to stack up close to a wall so slimes didn't bounce us ALL over the room and BL at start. we burned that mother down without the abom and like 6 slimes up. good times.
--
If you find the information in my post helpful or interesting, please throw me a Kudos. Thanks!

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX

Ya the past several times in ICC people didn't use the abomb at all and just nuked the prof down.

when I joined a openraid ICC25-H back in june prof died so fast the RL forgot to call for hero. and it was still a record time for me, and faster then the week before with hero.

kingdome74
Let's Go Orange
Premium
join:2002-03-27
Syracuse, NY
kudos:5
reply to StumpMan

I have to say all this restarting and patching going on has me feeling deja vu like just before TBC rolled and that whole mess.

mettachain
Goblineer

Azeroth

it's not that bad.

i want to have a zombie outbreak like the patch prior to wrath launching.

Vinceruos_t

reply to DarkLogix

said by DarkLogix:

when I joined a openraid ICC25-H back in june prof died so fast the RL forgot to call for hero. and it was still a record time for me, and faster then the week before with hero.

WTF is hero???

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX

said by Vinceruos_t:

said by DarkLogix:

WTF is hero???

A raid CD that shamans cast, that acts like TimeWarp but it older and less cool.

mettachain
Goblineer

Azeroth
Reviews:
·Cox HSI

Dark, you fell for it again. Trolled....

side note: i'm sorry alliance shaman Heroism isn't that cool. horde BLOODLUST is so much more badass. you can get an addon from curse that plays a tauren chieftains song "the power of the horde" everytime someone pops TW or Hero if you want to feel more epic on the alliance side
--
If you find the information in my post helpful or interesting, please throw me a Kudos. Thanks!

Kilroy
Premium,MVM
join:2002-11-21
Saint Paul, MN
reply to kingdome74

said by kingdome74:

I have to say all this restarting and patching going on has me feeling deja vu like just before TBC rolled and that whole mess.

I was in a LFD group yesterday with 3 minutes before shut down, just getting to the Bishop. Downed him, even after his forever long speech, with 30 seconds to spare. Looted and booted.

Since they cashed out Justice Points, over 4K, I made a bit of change on a few toons, at least 2.4KG, I haven't rolled through all of them yet to see what my total take was.
--
Want the shirt? - »www.despair.com/thedestructor.html
Not afiliated or making any profit from sales