Re: Fantasy Football Discussion

OK, first FF team in years, 8th pick in 8 man league:

QB – Brady, Flacco , Dalton
RB – CJ2K, Gore, McGahee, Kevin Smith
WR – AJ Green, Jordy Nelson, Torrey Smith, DeSean Jackson, Nate Washington
TE – Jermichael Finley, Witten
D/ST – Falcons
K - Gould

Wouldn't you know the Steeler fan douche who named his team Wide Left autodrafted Ray Rice.

f0rtys3ven

join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI

1 recommendation

I like the WR/QB section.

Dalton is over kill drop him for an RB that has potential. Its better to have a bench full of RBs/WRs as one of them are bound to get some play time because of injuries.

Brady/Jackson/CJ2k/Gore is really strong.

Gore and CJ2K are older though so try and get their handcuffs if still possible.
--
Leaning out a window with a cocked shotgun. Driving up the block in the car they shot Pac in. Looking for Big's killers. Dressing ridiculous. Blue and red like I don't know what the big deal is.

Edge1
But these go to 11.
Premium
join:2006-03-01
USA
Reviews:
·Comcast

said by f0rtys3ven:

I like the WR/QB section.

Dalton is over kill drop him for an RB that has potential. Its better to have a bench full of RBs/WRs as one of them are bound to get some play time because of injuries.

Brady/Jackson/CJ2k/Gore is really strong.

Gore and CJ2K are older though so try and get their handcuffs if still possible.

Thanks man!

fatness
subtle
Premium,ex-mod 01-13
join:2000-11-17
fishing
kudos:14
reply to Edge1

I would not drop any of the QB's yet. Brady has been getting sacked more and more each year and was getting clobbered this preseason. As for Flacco or Dalton as the preferred backup, there's no way to tell which one will do better until part of the season has gone by.

Donald Brown will be a starting RB all year unless he's hurt. He'd help your thin RB group. As for the Washington RB's, what they'd like to do is give Helu the majority of the carries but he keeps having issues with muscle tightness preventing him from playing. He looked good last night but he's injury prone. I think the Washington RB pecking order will be
Helu
Royster
Morris
Hightower

What WR's and TE's are available on waivers?
--
my pants are parched and thirsty

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI

My team.
Pretty happy with it.
Nice WRs.

Matthew Stafford, Det QB
Steven Jackson, StL RB
Stevan Ridley, NE RB
Kevin Smith, Det RB
Roddy White, Atl WR
Mike Wallace, Pit WR
Fred Davis, Wsh TE
Robbie Gould, Chi K

Bench

Brandon Lloyd, NE WR
Cedric Benson, GB RB
Peyton Hillis, KC RB
Denarius Moore, Oak WR Q
Darrius Heyward-Bey, Oak WR
Santonio Holmes, NYJ WR P
Randall Cobb, GB WR
--
Leaning out a window with a cocked shotgun. Driving up the block in the car they shot Pac in. Looking for Big's killers. Dressing ridiculous. Blue and red like I don't know what the big deal is.

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium
join:2001-11-29
Trenton, NJ

Here is a good question. I need another RB in my 10 persons league with Marshawn Lynch being held down and hurt with back spasms.

My RBs are - Lynch, Doug Martin, Blount, Hillis, Mcgahee

my WRs are - Marshall, Demayrius Thomas, Robert Meachem, Jeremy Maclin.

Now should I drop any of them or keep them all? In favor of Ryan Williams RB on Arizona, or even Jacquizz Rogers
--
"I done wrassled with an alligator, I done tussled with a whale, only Last week I murdered a rock, Injured a stone, hospitalized a brick, I'm so mean I make medicine sick!!"-Ali

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI

Meachem is droppable.

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium
Trenton, NJ

Is he really though? With Rivers not having a number 1 receiver ?

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI

Hes so uninteresting I don't know what team he plays on.

Rivers will throw to 10 people on Sunday.

You can keep him for a week and see how it sorts out which maybe a better idea.

I would start Hillis or Mcgahee instead of lynch.
--

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium
Trenton, NJ

Yeah, thats the point. Rivers can go to anyone but he always had a favorite target outside of Gates - that was Jackson. Meachem is a fast kid with good hands and good size - its hard to drop someone like that when they might be the #1.

I will end up starting Hillis or Mcgahee if Lynch can't play. Just don't know which one.
--
"I done wrassled with an alligator, I done tussled with a whale, only Last week I murdered a rock, Injured a stone, hospitalized a brick, I'm so mean I make medicine sick!!"-Ali

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI

He was the same guy in NO under a better QB and couldn't do anything.

Though Cedric Benson is going to get more carries this weekend so anything is possible in the right circumstances.

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium
Trenton, NJ

in NO Colston was the #1 with Lance Moore being the #2 and also having Graham on the outside. This time Meachem will be the starter and possible #1. Less skilled players in San Diego than in NO.

What about Benson?
--

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI

Hes aweful and yet relevant.

seginus

join:2008-01-30
Worcester, MA
reply to Eagles LoveR

A healthy Malcom Floyd is the #1 in SD. Rather have him than Meachem.

Benson is a sleeper. At least for me. GB does run the ball. Think back to when everyone was gangbusters for Ryan Grant. Benson will get regular carries and then a lot of carries when GB is up by 21 points in the 3rd. Only caveat is KUHN!!!! He can steal goal line carries.