share rss forum feed

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium
join:2001-11-29
Trenton, NJ
reply to f0rtys3ven

Re: Fantasy Football Discussion

I would drop Flacco IMO I think Dalton will be better than Flacco. But def only keep 2 QBs no need for 3 unless you have Vick lol

Edge1
But these go to 11.
Premium
join:2006-03-01
USA
Reviews:
·Comcast
said by Eagles LoveR:

I would drop Flacco IMO I think Dalton will be better than Flacco. But def only keep 2 QBs no need for 3 unless you have Vick lol

Ah but you must not be aware of the new magical no-huddle we'll be employing 75% of the time . Seriously though Flacco is my homer pick and there's no way I'm dumping him.

f0rtys3ven

join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI
reply to Eagles LoveR
I think Flacco is a game manager.

They are a run first team no matter what offense they are running.
Flacco usually has ok numbers and rarely has great numbers. Hes a good bye week play w/o a lot of upside. Hes consistently ok which is a good trait for a bye week. DONT YOU EVER START HIM OVER BRADY! EVER!

Dalton has upside and DOWNSIDE.
--
Leaning out a window with a cocked shotgun. Driving up the block in the car they shot Pac in. Looking for Big's killers. Dressing ridiculous. Blue and red like I don't know what the big deal is.

Edge1
But these go to 11.
Premium
USA
Yeah, I know - Brady is my main starter for sure. As far as dropping Dalton and adding an RB - do you think Donald Brown would be a good move? He's the next highest rated RB. Mendenhall is on the list too.

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI
If you can't get Johnson's and Gore's handcuffs, whoever you see has having the best chance to be relevant.

Donald Brown is the Indy backup?

How many RB's are ahead of Mendenhall this year?
In past years hes gotten the gig and did ok but someone did better and got the starter job.
--
Leaning out a window with a cocked shotgun. Driving up the block in the car they shot Pac in. Looking for Big's killers. Dressing ridiculous. Blue and red like I don't know what the big deal is.

Moorecards

join:2001-10-19
Martinsburg, WV
Is Cedric Benson available ? only healthy RB GB seems to have right now ... he has rushed for over 1000 the last 3 years with 19 TDs (6,7,6)

Edge1
But these go to 11.
Premium
USA
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to f0rtys3ven
Brown looks to be the starter. I don't have any handcuffs currently. Mendy would come back and supplant Redman I think, who has a little chronic hip thing. Now I'm remembering all the fun in analyzing this stuff. I also remember why I got out of FF .

Edge1
But these go to 11.
Premium
USA
reply to Moorecards
Unfortunately no, he got scooped up.

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI
reply to Edge1
Brown maybe interesting. The colts are really bad, but the QB is a rookie so hopefully they aren't going to make him throw every down. Should be some running work in the first halfs especially. He personally isn't that exciting, but there is work to be had there.

They will be down alot though.

This is the same analysis for Washington except they have more backs to split work with.

No on mendy. He looks like the third option to be not behind redman. Keep on eye here because of injury. Steelers had leaned on single backs in injury times in the past.

I think I would handcuff one of my primo backs.

Ringer/Hunter for CJ2k and gore respectively.

I say this because if either of these guys go down you will lose big week to week production being able to plug in the number 2 guy is such less hassle.
--

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI
OOOOO Rashard Jennings!

Hes not greatly talented, but that team runs ALOT and if MJD isn't there to do it someone has to be.

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium
Trenton, NJ
said by f0rtys3ven:

OOOOO Rashard Jennings!

Hes not greatly talented, but that team runs ALOT and if MJD isn't there to do it someone has to be.

That would be a good pickup..

ALso if Hillis and or Michael Bush are available look into getting one of them as well.
--
"I done wrassled with an alligator, I done tussled with a whale, only Last week I murdered a rock, Injured a stone, hospitalized a brick, I'm so mean I make medicine sick!!"-Ali

Edge1
But these go to 11.
Premium
USA
reply to f0rtys3ven
Looks like Jennings, Hunter, and Ringer all available. No to Hillis and Bush.

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI

1 recommendation

Pick up Jennings.

He will start at least week1.

If he goes back to backup switchem out for your least favorite primo back.

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium
Trenton, NJ

1 recommendation

I agree. Plus if and when MJD comes back he missed all of training camp, normally when RBs and WRs miss training camp they end up being injured all year long with hampering injuries... I would get Jennings
--
"I done wrassled with an alligator, I done tussled with a whale, only Last week I murdered a rock, Injured a stone, hospitalized a brick, I'm so mean I make medicine sick!!"-Ali