share rss forum feed

TSI Martin
Premium
join:2006-02-23
Chatham, ON
kudos:33

Slow speeds.

Hello,

Throttling is no longer in effect, so if you are still having these issues, would you please contact me via PM TSI Martin See Profile or in the »TekSavvy Direct forum.

There something not right about what you are saying & I'll like to try to help you.

Regards,
Martin
--
TSI Martin (Escalations / Social Media) - TekSavvy Solutions Inc.
Authorized TSI employee ( »»TekSavvy FAQ »Official support in the forum )
Follow me on Twitter : @TSIMartin

ruarmani

join:2010-11-06
I have the same issues and had them before. In the evening everything slows down, it is driving the whole family mad. Is there any way to fix it??

When try to call the tech support, have been waiting for 30 mins already, nobody picked the phone up, keep listening to music... what is going on with Tek Savvy?

rude

@g3telecom.net
reply to TSI Martin
TSI Martin...

Your tone and altitude is so rude. Totally NOT PROFESSIONAL to talk to a customer like this - "There something not right". Get some professional trainning to be a social media lead.

I originally planned to use Teksavvy, now I changed my mind because of you. And I'm sure many potential customers turned around because of reading what you "said" on this forum.

Tx
bronx cheers from cheap seats
Premium
join:2008-11-19
Mississauga, ON
kudos:12
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
·FreePhoneLine
·Rogers Hi-Speed
said by rude :

TSI Martin...

Your tone and altitude is so rude. Totally NOT PROFESSIONAL to talk to a customer like this - "There something not right". Get some professional trainning to be a social media lead.

I originally planned to use Teksavvy, now I changed my mind because of you. And I'm sure many potential customers turned around because of reading what you "said" on this forum.

@rude - I don't think Martin meant anything by it. He was ( correct me if i'm wrong Martin ) simply stating there is something not right with those speeds/link. Nothing implied about the customer lying. I'm 99.99% positive as martin is usually pretty helpful

TSI Martin
Premium
join:2006-02-23
Chatham, ON
kudos:33
reply to rude
said by rude :

TSI Martin...

"There something not right".

My apologies to the OP & Rude about the way my message may have been picked up. The unfortunate thing about reading threads is that there is no tone of voice & things can be taken the wrong way. So if I did appear unprofessional, it wasn't my intentions.

Me saying that something wasn't right, was more in a way to say I agreed with him & a service shouldn't be working this way. From what we are aware at this time, several towns & cities in Southern Ontario (Past London from Toronto) are being added to a Slow Speed pattern group. The speeds tend to appear throttled, but in fact it's a legit congested issue.

If we've confirmed with the user he was part of a Pattern, what he's showing for speeds will continue to be this way until Bell do their upgrades to their links that are congested.

Martin
--
TSI Martin (Escalations / Social Media) - TekSavvy Solutions Inc.
Authorized TSI employee ( »»TekSavvy FAQ »Official support in the forum )
Follow me on Twitter : @TSIMartin
horrible speeds and nothing being done about it. »