spc
Search similar:

uniqs

brassy
join:2004-01-09
Brantford, ON

brassy

"Special" cable request?

We just cancelled our teksavvy dsl today and signed up with start.ca cable on monday, but as we cancelled our dsl, the tsi rep says they can do a 'special' cable transfer? (address on the teksavvy website says no cable internet available, and Brantford has always been a city teksavvy hasnt provided cable internet).

Or something like that, I wasnt the one that talked to the rep, so maybe theres a layer of misunderstanding here? I can provide the guilty reps name if so be.

So just curious what this is all about?

Gimli
Premium Member
join:2006-01-03
l5a2o4

Gimli

Premium Member

said by brassy:

We just cancelled our teksavvy dsl today and signed up with start.ca cable on monday, but as we cancelled our dsl, the tsi rep says they can do a 'special' cable transfer? (address on the teksavvy website says no cable internet available, and Brantford has always been a city teksavvy hasnt provided cable internet).

Or something like that, I wasnt the one that talked to the rep, so maybe theres a layer of misunderstanding here? I can provide the guilty reps name if so be.

So just curious what this is all about?

Huh.... you have tweaked my interest.....

brassy
join:2004-01-09
Brantford, ON

brassy

Re: "Special" cable request?

Well I was interested too, but 0 responses from Teksavvy? Guess it was just a misunderstanding.??

Angelo
The Network Guy
Premium Member
join:2002-06-18

Angelo

Premium Member

call in a rep can verify for you if service is available 1-877-779-1575