join:2012-07-22
New Jersey
Reviews:
·Optimum Online

1 recommendation

reply to dm145

Re: Cablevision will launch Univision Deportes Network HD

»www.youtube.com/watch?v=ej0FNUbvpdU

Last night at 11 PM (not late night), one of the Spanish channels was running ads for the above product over and over. That's the high-quality programming available and why we need more Spanish channels. (This NSFW ad is the funniest, because of the girls with the tape measures.)

kickass69

join:2002-06-03
Lake Hopatcong, NJ

1 recommendation

Your sense of humor in bringing your point across on this topic, nicely done.

The top notch quality programming one can always expect from Spanish and other certain non-english channels

IllIlIlllIll
EliteData
Premium
join:2003-07-06
Hampton Bays, NY
kudos:7

said by kickass69:

Your sense of humor in bringing your point across on this topic, nicely done.

The top notch quality programming one can always expect from Spanish and other certain non-english channels

lmao
--
Suffolk County NY Police Feed - »www.scpdny.com
PS3 Gaming Feed - »www.livestream.com/elitedata

Bob4
Account deleted

New Jersey
Reviews:
·Optimum Online
reply to Bob4

said by Bob4:

night at 11 PM (not late night), one of the Spanish channels was running ads for the above product over and over. That's the high-quality programming available and why we need more Spanish channels. (This NSFW ad is the funniest, because of the girls with the tape measures.)

It appears that Cablevision no longer carries Estrella TV, the channel that was showing the, ummm..., manhood enhancer device ads. At least on my system. It was channel 194.

IllIlIlllIll
EliteData
Premium
join:2003-07-06
Hampton Bays, NY
kudos:7

said by Bob4:

said by Bob4:

night at 11 PM (not late night), one of the Spanish channels was running ads for the above product over and over. That's the high-quality programming available and why we need more Spanish channels. (This NSFW ad is the funniest, because of the girls with the tape measures.)

It appears that Cablevision no longer carries Estrella TV, the channel that was showing the, ummm..., manhood enhancer device ads. At least on my system. It was channel 194.

i still get it on clear QAM.
i was wondering what that was about.
seems like thats all that was on that channel.
--
Suffolk County NY Police Feed - »www.scpdny.com
PS3 Gaming Feed - »www.livestream.com/elitedata

StudioTech
Off The Air

join:2001-10-10
Edison, NJ
reply to Bob4

said by Bob4:

The channel was moved to the 1000s range along with most of the other spanish language channels.

Bob4
Account deleted

New Jersey

Yes, I see it's on 1010. But it's not listed anywhere in the channel lineup on CV's site.

frdrizzt

join:2008-05-03
Ronkonkoma, NY
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Optimum Online

Based on a quick check, the channel lineups in NJ only have it listed as 194 in Ramapo, Oakland, Newark, Elizabeth, and Bergen. All other areas say 1010. I don't know if it is actually tunable on both channels in those areas (as some other international channels are still) or if the lineups are wrong.

Bob4
Account deleted

New Jersey

It's not listed at all in the Raritan channel lineup.