Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

AnonFTW

@rr.com
reply to pnh102

Re: Interesting

said by pnh102:

The problem of course is that as so many people pirate HBO content, they will be less inclined to be drawn into a legitimate alternative that will cost them more money they are paying now.

I cut the cord but pay for most of the services that offer compelling content. The rest I download from alternative sources. I'd pay $9.99 a month for HBO during the Game of Thrones season rather than pirate the episodes. Pirating can be a much more difficult and laborious process than opening an app and clicking "Buy" or "Rent."

ITALIAN926

join:2003-08-16
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS

See, for people overseas with no other options, I can almost sympathize with. You are choosing to engage in illegal behavior. You dont get to pick when , where, and how you can follow the law. Holy shit I hope you get a $100,000 bill in the mail.

"AnonFTW" using a roadrunner email, lol , I hope the RIAA/MPAA subpoena this website for IP addresses of users LMFAO.

pnh102
Reptiles Are Cuddly And Pretty
Premium
join:2002-05-02
Mount Airy, MD

said by ITALIAN926:

See, for people overseas with no other options, I can almost sympathize with. You are choosing to engage in illegal behavior. You dont get to pick when , where, and how you can follow the law. Holy shit I hope you get a $100,000 bill in the mail.

"AnonFTW" using a roadrunner email, lol , I hope the RIAA/MPAA subpoena this website for IP addresses of users LMFAO.

Way to be Judge Dredd there... why do you presume that the previous poster is pirating content simply because he/she said "alternative sources?"
--
Romney/Ryan 2012 - Put a couple of mature adults in charge.

ITALIAN926

join:2003-08-16
kudos:2

quote:
I'd pay $9.99 a month for HBO during the Game of Thrones season rather than pirate the episodes.
Cmon man.

pnh102
Reptiles Are Cuddly And Pretty
Premium
join:2002-05-02
Mount Airy, MD

said by ITALIAN926:

quote:
I'd pay $9.99 a month for HBO during the Game of Thrones season rather than pirate the episodes.
Cmon man.

I'd rather pay $9.99 a month for HBO than pirate the episodes too.

I do not pirate the episodes though.

This kind of thinking makes me wish our civil court system was set up so that the plaintiff would have to prove that the defendant is liable for what is claimed in the lawsuit, instead of the current system that enables someone like you to make spurious claims, and then the defendant must prove that he is not at fault.
--
Romney/Ryan 2012 - Put a couple of mature adults in charge.

talz13

join:2006-03-15
Avon, OH
reply to AnonFTW

It can be difficult, but some programs make it as easy as:
1. Type in the name of a show
2. Select the one you meant from the list
3. Hit "Add Show"
4. Get new episodes downloaded automatically from that point onwards