All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Happydude5
@cgocable.net

Happydude5

Anon

[Windsor] Interesting - bandwidth counter way low!

My monthly usage for the month is reading *way* low. I know it's low, as I downloaded a 40GB torrent this month.. but it says I have used only 38GB of bandwidth.

Did they give us some sort of free pass due to all the mail issues or something?
Expand your moderator at work

brian5
@cgocable.net

brian5 to Happydude5

Anon

to Happydude5

Re: [Windsor] Interesting - bandwidth counter way low!

said by Happydude5 :

My monthly usage for the month is reading *way* low. I know it's low, as I downloaded a 40GB torrent this month.. but it says I have used only 38GB of bandwidth.

Did they give us some sort of free pass due to all the mail issues or something?

I would guess either the usage meter is broken, or there's a package on it's way to your house filled with rainbows and unicorns.

dillyhammer
START me up
Premium Member
join:2010-01-09
Scarborough, ON

1 edit

dillyhammer

Premium Member

said by brian5 :

I would guess either the usage meter is broken, or there's a package on it's way to your house filled with rainbows and unicorns.

Don't get me started.

Mike
MysticGuitar
join:2012-04-12
Waterdown, ON

MysticGuitar to Happydude5

to Happydude5
Jump for joy while you can Happydude, chances are, you'll be jumping into a pit soon enough.

Hell hasn't frozen over.
The world hasn't ended.
Pigs can fly, but only for short distances.

Sorry, just had to check if I was dreaming. (and flying pigs seem to indicate that I am, as only in my dreams will Cogeco make this kind of mistake)

To be a tad more serious, chances are, they just made a mistake. They don't have the best bandwidth monitoring tools around, so count yourself lucky you didn't go over by 2 GBs instead.