All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs

MiCohiba
@bhn.net

MiCohiba to BHNtechXpert

Anon

to BHNtechXpert

Re: [CFL] beIN TV - When will it be avaialble.

As a BHNtexhXpert perhaps you could direct me to a forum where customer service experts reply to posts. I find you dismissive of the concerns expressed by customers. You've noted that BHN customers here "have gotten a little carried away with their emotions," and your response is a warning about "labeling"?

You obviously do not understand the passion of a sports fan. I advise you to be more circumspect in how you reply to posters on this site.

An apology is called for.
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL

4 edits

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

said by MiCohiba :

As a BHNtexhXpert perhaps you could direct me to a forum where customer service experts reply to posts. I find you dismissive of the concerns expressed by customers. You've noted that BHN customers here "have gotten a little carried away with their emotions," and your response is a warning about "labeling"?

You obviously do not understand the passion of a sports fan. I advise you to be more circumspect in how you reply to posters on this site.

An apology is called for.

Emotion or passion is one thing. Blatently labeling registered regular participants that disagree with your posts and who are well known to help people in our forums as trolls is entirely a different matter. You are free to voice your desires or concerns but keep it civil. You will not however be allowed to abuse others to further your cause nor does it help you. Our forums are intended to be used for friendly, helpful and even passionate discussions at times. Please respect that.

You could help further your cause greatly by actually posting as registered users and providing me data in a direct forums post so your requests can be properly noted. Anon posters especially in the recent quantity we've seen in this thread is frankly odd and does nothing to help us track the popularity of the channel from a verified customer standpoint. So if you want the channel stand up and lets get you counted the proper way istead of anonymously bumping this thread.

As I have stated several times already your desires for this channel are noted and when the status changes rest assured I will be the first to let you know. It's certainly clear that several of you want it. Thank you for taking the time tonight to share your vote.
yellowtv
join:2012-08-28
Lutz, FL

yellowtv

BHN Techexpert---Understood; what info do you need to make my vote count?

blacksail
@hccfl.edu

blacksail to BHNtechXpert

Anon

to BHNtechXpert
Do you really decide to offer a channel based on people's demand for that channel or you conduct a survey to determine if there is a demand? If so, I am wondering how you conducted the survey? Then, how do you conduct the survey? What is your sample? Or maybe you just wait to receive enough requests? Are you seriously making it up the customers to call and request a channel that three of the major tv providers already offer? I come from Italy, I am a soccer fun and have a serious interest in watching Bein Sport. Other people might just enjoy watching soccer leisurely; if it's available they watch it; if it's not, well, they can survive. Do you think that these people would spend time bombarding the forum with requests in the same way we are doing? Most of all, does it mean that these people are not interested in soccer at all?

I think that it's your responsibility to offer an adequate selection of channels, at least comparable to that of the competition. The simple fact that there is only a handful of people, including me, who strenuously beg for this channel should not determine whether you decided to offer it. Basic common sense in this case should dictate your strategy. As far as I am concerned, I cannot install the satellite dish in my community, so I really have no other options considering that Verizon does not carry the channel either. Otherwise I would have switched provider immediately. I now watch Serie A on RAI International for 11 extra dollars per month but you can be sure that i will try to post on this forum and make a phone call to customer care asking to speak with the marketing department every day until everybody can enjoy European soccer.

And frankly, I cannot be content with your telling me that you will give us updates when they become available. Given BHN recent history (remember NFL network?) it can take years! Is there at least a negotiation in place? If it is true that you decide to offer a channel based on demand, how come NFL network is not in your channel lineup? Do you really want me to believe that you do not have enough requests from football fans in the Tampa bay area?

By now, three of the major tv providers (Direct TV, ComCast and Dish network) offer Bein sport. What prevents BHN to do the same?
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

said by blacksail :

Do you really decide to offer a channel based on people's demand for that channel or you conduct a survey to determine if there is a demand? If so, I am wondering how you conducted the survey? Then, how do you conduct the survey? What is your sample? Or maybe you just wait to receive enough requests? Are you seriously making it up the customers to call and request a channel that three of the major tv providers already offer? I come from Italy, I am a soccer fun and have a serious interest in watching Bein Sport. Other people might just enjoy watching soccer leisurely; if it's available they watch it; if it's not, well, they can survive. Do you think that these people would spend time bombarding the forum with requests in the same way we are doing? Most of all, does it mean that these people are not interested in soccer at all?

I think that it's your responsibility to offer an adequate selection of channels, at least comparable to that of the competition. The simple fact that there is only a handful of people, including me, who strenuously beg for this channel should not determine whether you decided to offer it. Basic common sense in this case should dictate your strategy. As far as I am concerned, I cannot install the satellite dish in my community, so I really have no other options considering that Verizon does not carry the channel either. Otherwise I would have switched provider immediately. I now watch Serie A on RAI International for 11 extra dollars per month but you can be sure that i will try to post on this forum and make a phone call to customer care asking to speak with the marketing department every day until everybody can enjoy European soccer.

And frankly, I cannot be content with your telling me that you will give us updates when they become available. Given BHN recent history (remember NFL network?) it can take years! Is there at least a negotiation in place? If it is true that you decide to offer a channel based on demand, how come NFL network is not in your channel lineup? Do you really want me to believe that you do not have enough requests from football fans in the Tampa bay area?

By now, three of the major tv providers (Direct TV, ComCast and Dish network) offer Bein sport. What prevents BHN to do the same?

If you want to be counted please open a direct forums thread as instructed above in my previous post and I will be happy to include you. In the meantime I will update everyone when things change.

Floridacars
@mycingular.net

Floridacars

Anon

I cannot believe that BH hasn't gotten bein till now, despite knowing that dish network, and direct tv got it, and that Comcast just did too. Wether we liked it or not, bein is the most important soccer channel right now, and they are going to be huge. They have la liga, serie a, world cup qualifiers, and they are running huge promotions by the biggest soccer players on the planet. I have been watching it and promotions by everybody from aguero, David silva, Ibrahimovjch, And tons more.

blacksail
@bhn.net

blacksail to BHNtechXpert

Anon

to BHNtechXpert
I called already and requested the channel. I did it several times. Give me something, man, please! Just give me some hopes! i cannot believe that you have no idea about whether there is a negotiation in place or not! Yyou owe, at least, this piece of inf0rmation to us. Many are patiently waiting before switching provider. If you are planning in the near future to offer the channel then i will stay with BHN. If there is no negotiation in place then i will switch. Just let me know! Let's not play around.