share rss forum feed

davidhoffman
Premium
join:2009-11-19
Warner Robins, GA
kudos:3
reply to marcusa007

Re: At&t ran cable through my yard without having an easement

Somethings here do not make sense to me. How old is the house that the cable is run to? How old is this housing development? I have never seen a phone company do this. Cable company ,yes. In my area the phone company usually runs the wires to the house after construction of the house but before the landscaping is done. That way trenches for wires, if needed, are in before landscaping. What city or county is this in? Also, I have generally seen that aerial wires stay aerial to the house. My grandmother's house was about the same distance from the pole as the house in question and I remember an entire aerial run from the pole to the house for telephone.

marcusa007

@sbcglobal.net
The house was built in the 80s, the development was built the same time period. It is an odd situation. From what AT&T told me it is phone what the homeowner told me is TV.

marcusa007

@sbcglobal.net
reply to davidhoffman
This is in North Richland Hills, TX in Tarrant county.

davidhoffman
Premium
join:2009-11-19
Warner Robins, GA
kudos:3
reply to marcusa007
Can you see any markings on the cable? Most cable is imprinted with specifications every few feet.

marcusa007

@sbcglobal.net
The cable has the following marking: SUPERIOR ESSEX T 06/24/12 2X22 BW NS 670 FEET