PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok to pandora

Premium Member

to pandora

Re: [Lore] DSLR Guild (Thrall) has started

So you go to another server (lose the possibility of cross-realm mailing your BoAs and transfering gold via the neutral AH), but don't pick Mal'Ganis when there is an established DSLR guild there? Why not?

»DSLR guild (Aftershock)

Ginjer
Premium Member
join:2009-08-14
Earth

Ginjer

Premium Member

I was asking that to myself as well.
pandora
Premium Member
join:2001-06-01
Outland

pandora to Krisnatharok

Premium Member

to Krisnatharok
said by Krisnatharok:

So you go to another server (lose the possibility of cross-realm mailing your BoAs and transfering gold via the neutral AH), but don't pick Mal'Ganis when there is an established DSLR guild there? Why not?

»DSLR guild (Aftershock)

To experiment and explore.

Besides over the years I've received a ton of complaints that the guild DSLR was alliance. Now there is a horde version.

I was expecting people would be happy after so many years of complaints.

Mr Fel
INTJ - The Architect
Premium Member
join:2008-03-17
Louisville, KY
Asus RT-N66

Mr Fel

Premium Member

What they mean is why start another guild when the Mal'Ganis guild that was around before we were at Silvermoon has come back and took it upon themselves to take the horde DSLR guild version upon themselves. All you'd have to is join up and explore the Horde side (I think that was what you were getting at), no need to start another one. You surprised me actually, especially after wearing yourself out with Silvermoon already, why bother to put in all that extra work for another guild when someone else is more than happy to do it?

Edit: Saw your post in the other thread, I know why now, but should probably post the answer here anyway for everyone else

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok

Premium Member

That's pretty much what I meant. Sorry if I came across as cranky--long day.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie to Krisnatharok

Premium Member

to Krisnatharok
said by Krisnatharok: