London, ON
Netgear R7000
Asus RT-N66
Hitron CODA-4582

1 edit

nekkidtruth

Premium Member

First unread post in thread...

I'm sure this has been asked a thousand times but I was unable to find it in my search.

How exactly do I go to the last read post in a thread I've already been in? I've tried clicking on all kinds of areas in the forums and it always loads me to the first post.

I guess another way to put it is to go to first unread post in a thread as well.

Thanks in advance!

nwrickert
Mod
join:2004-09-04
Geneva, IL

nwrickert

Mod

Click on the blue arrow in the right hand column of the forum listing (just before the date).

nekkidtruth
YISMM
Premium Member
join:2002-05-20
London, ON

nekkidtruth

Premium Member

Interesting. I tried that and it brought me to the last post. If there are any posts before that, I have to scroll back in search of where I left off.

I'll try it again though...
Russ6
join:2011-03-17
Houston, TX

Russ6

Make sure you select follow the thread first and then try pressing the arrow key when you see there are updates to the thread.

nwrickert
Mod
join:2004-09-04
Geneva, IL

nwrickert to nekkidtruth

Mod

to nekkidtruth
On this thread, clicking the blue arrow gave me the two last posts. Those were your post (to which I am responding) and the post by Russ6 See Profile. They are the two new posts since I last read the thread.

nekkidtruth
YISMM
Premium Member
join:2002-05-20
London, ON
Netgear R7000
Asus RT-N66
Hitron CODA-4582

1 recommendation

nekkidtruth

Premium Member

Yup it's working now. I understand what the problem was now.

There was only one new reply on the ones I tested this on, so it appeared it was only the last post.

Thanks guys. I appreciate the responses. It's working as it should now