Search similar:

uniqs
04193189 (banned)
join:2012-06-18
Kitchener, ON

1 edit

04193189 (banned)

Teksavvy website = NEW spy agency for Google & NSA

1. New teksavvy site can't be properly run without turning on java script and google-analytics ... two major reporters of private data to Google, NSA, CIA, RCMP, CSIS and many other spy agencies. Google much more so than java.
It's a well known fact Google mines for private and personal data by default and is persistent in doing so. Even if one turns on HTTPS and uses a rotating proxy like "Tor" it still reports to spy agencies.
It's all well and good for a public forum such as dslreports as most already know how to say things without being targeted but for a private individual surfing the net this is an OUTRAGE!
So much for "net-neutrality" that Teksavvy promotes.

2. Furthermore we are hearing complaints from people about pages loading much more slowly with java turned on. An individual with crappy old modem connection or barely registering Wifi looking for better internet it takes 5 to 10 minutes to load the old page/s, between 30 minutes and 1 hr with java turned on. That's 12 to 13 Million people who can't access Teksavvy website in a timely manner.

3. Furthermore, using Bell's or Rogers database for new customers is futile as it's purposely misleading in many areas. Anyone who's been with Bell previously or has outstanding disputes is automatically downgraded and or blacklisted. Only way to remedy this is to actually create an account and push it to it's limits / force Bell to upgrade line speeds.

4. What business does Teksavvy have to use private and personal information to find a suitable location for new internet signup? .. on an open connection yet where anyone with basic knowledge can see their info. That's what phones and secure phones are made for and in combination with customer service people!

5. By designing such an unsecured sight Teksavvy is actually breaking a host of Privacy Laws. See: »laws.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/ or talk to a qualified lawyer and attorney or knowledgeable individual.

6. Designing a website that uses step by step pages to get at an outcome is an old trick by Government and those connected with government to mine for your private and personal data. This is totally unacceptable in today's security conscious populace. Teksavvy is actually putting people at "grave risk" ... such as those under relocation programs, hiding from mafia or other similar criminal organizations or in other relevant circumstances.

7. Teksavvy looses more customers by using a numbered menu phone system than anything else. Not many want to sit on their cell phone for 5 minutes to 1 hr for some agent that doesn't know their stuff to get on the phone. Your ONLY solution is to have call answer agents that forward new customers or users directly to appropriate knowledgeable employee.

8. There have been many reports of Teksavvy agents being forceful to outright threatening with new customers and present customers alike. I tested this myself and found out agent Kyle is the problem ... via direction from above at Teksavvy? Fix it immediately or Teksavvy is looking at a lawsuit.
Note: I/we don't get involved unless it's a serious problem.

9. And, what right does Teksavvy have to charge a Religious institution, group or individual or "private individual" taxes?
The Law is perfectly clear on this matter:

Section 32 or of Constitution act says; »laws.justice.gc.ca/eng/C ··· ext.html
Application of Charter
32. (1) This Charter applies
(a) to the Parliament and government of Canada in respect of all matters within the authority of Parliament including all matters relating to the Yukon Territory and Northwest Territories; and
(b) to the legislature and government of each province in respect of all matters within the authority of the legislature of each province.

Note: it states nothing about "private individuals" or "private persons" and rightly so.

This is supported by a Supreme Court decision: »www.canlii.org/en/ab/abc ··· 246.html
"R. v. Dell, 2005 ABCA 246"
It clearly states ONLY Government employees and agents are subject to Acts, Legislation, etc. under government rule.

The rest of us are under Common Law or God/s Law .. whichever one or ones you may believe.
It is why an attorney [ a turn key ] is needed to go between government laws and common laws. And common law is "superior" to and trumps anything government may say or do any day.

"Supreme" law of Canada is actually "God" and god's law. The laws of the galaxy and universe, as clearly stated in "CONSTITUTION ACT, 1982 (80)
1982, c. 11 (U.K.), Schedule B
PART I
CANADIAN CHARTER OF RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS"
"Whereas Canada is founded upon principles that recognize the supremacy of God and the rule of law:" [emphasis added]

*So here you have it in black and white. If you don't like it then that's just too bad. Go talk to your government on changing it. I'm sure most, 12 to 13 Million men and women across this land, will have something to say about it if you do.

I hear there are already individuals ready to take Teksavvy to court and or have Teksavvy shut down due to these breaches of Law.

Teksavvy Pages should be accessible to anyone, even someone with an old 8088 or Coleco Adam ... not just ones with high-end connections and computers. They / pages should be simple, fast and full of info ... as much as possible per page. You fail in these and all above simple tasks and you loose high majority of customers ... especially rural ones who need internet the most.

BTW: if you were anywhere close to using those brains God gave you you would realize that it's very simple to create a page where visitors have a choice: simple or advanced. I highly suggest you hire a professional security individual for all such matters as stated here and go take some basic Law lessons. Do I need to mention "or else"?
FYI: "else" means that at present an individual can put a commercial lien on your company, on your/owner's private property and anything else you may own until this is resolved. Basically shut down your whole operation. Do you really want to go there?
Verb
join:2012-04-14
Montreal, QC

1 recommendation

Verb

04193189 (banned)
Kitchener, ON

04193189 (banned)

not a matter about being paranoid .. it's a matter of Law and facts .. i'm sure u've heard of 'em
Verb
join:2012-04-14
Montreal, QC

Verb

Not like you sanity
04193189 (banned)
Kitchener, ON

04193189 (banned)

whatever that means
actually if you want government and their agents to spy on your bedroom, toilet, sexual and other activities that's your choice :P

AkFubar
Admittedly, A Teksavvy Fan
join:2005-02-28
Toronto CAN.

AkFubar to 04193189

to 04193189
!

CliqueofOne
join:2003-08-22
Brantford, ON

CliqueofOne to 04193189

to 04193189
Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean that they're not out to get you.

There's healthy paranoia and there's unhealthy paranoia.

And there are those who are paranoid of healthy paranoia.
Expand your moderator at work
Bugblndr
join:2010-03-02
Burlington, ON

Bugblndr to 04193189

to 04193189

Re: Teksavvy website = NEW spy agency for Google & NSA

I block google-analytics and Teksavvy's website works fine. Your very first statement is false so there's no sense reading the rest of your post.

TSI Marc
Premium Member
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON

2 recommendations

TSI Marc to 04193189

Premium Member

to 04193189
Wow.

Montreal DSL
join:2011-02-02
Montreal-DSL

Montreal DSL to 04193189

to 04193189
I would say your life is miserable, no? Paranoia all the way?

metalhawk
join:2007-02-06
Nepean, ON

metalhawk to 04193189

to 04193189
Psst, Javascript has nothing to do with Java, the company.

As for the rest of the post, a combination of all the replies before mine about sums it up.
camelot
join:2008-04-12
Whitby, ON

camelot to 04193189

to 04193189
You back again George? Pretending to be a lawyer again?

urbanriot
Premium Member
join:2004-10-18
Canada

urbanriot to 04193189

Premium Member

to 04193189
said by 04193189:

... and then:
said by 04193189:

7. Teksavvy looses more customers by using a numbered menu phone system than anything else.

I'd be interested to hear how point #7 connects to the Teksavvy Spy Agency.

Tx
bronx cheers from cheap seats
Premium Member
join:2008-11-19
Mississauga, ON

Tx to AkFubar

Premium Member

to AkFubar
said by AkFubar:

!

I don't normally agree with you but this picture says it all...
Tx

Tx to TSI Marc

Premium Member

to TSI Marc
said by TSI Marc:

Wow.

Same guy that goes on about legal rants everywhere...

Fact he takes THAT MUCH TIME to write this is just crazy...
Tx

Tx to urbanriot

Premium Member

to urbanriot
said by urbanriot:

said by 04193189:

... and then:
said by 04193189:

7. Teksavvy looses more customers by using a numbered menu phone system than anything else.

CIA rebranded to TIA (Teksavvy Intelligence Agency)
Tx

Tx to 04193189

Premium Member

to 04193189
said by 04193189:

Notice to mods: think seriously before attempting to block or delete this, even by mistake, as this is a lawful public letter to Teksavvy. You are bound to keep this up the same as any postmaster of a postal service.

This thread is all kinds of exciting. Since you're such a "legal buff" look up what private means. This forum is run by an individual, not a business. He can change your avatar to "-- im with stupid" and they can modify your posts ALL THEY WANT.

Inssomniak
The Glitch
Premium Member
join:2005-04-06
Cayuga, ON

Inssomniak to 04193189

Premium Member

to 04193189
Spy Agencies, Im with TSI Marc, Wow.
Rastan
join:2007-04-25
Canada

Rastan to 04193189

to 04193189
quote:
FYI: "else" means that at present an individual can put a commercial lien on your company, on your/owner's private property and anything else you may own until this is resolved. Basically shut down your whole operation. Do you really want to go there?

I would like more information about how I can put a lien on Teksavvy and their property until this is resolved. Also, can I be the one who determines how this can be resolved?

If I determine that the problem can be resolved if Teksavvy agrees to waive my monthly bill for the next 20 years, would that be acceptable to a court of law?
FZero68
Premium Member
join:2004-01-22
Richmond Hill, ON

FZero68 to 04193189

Premium Member

to 04193189
Are you for real?

AkFubar
Admittedly, A Teksavvy Fan
join:2005-02-28
Toronto CAN.

AkFubar to Tx

to Tx
said by Tx:

said by urbanriot:

said by 04193189:

... and then:
said by 04193189:

CIA rebranded to TIA (Teksavvy Intelligence Agency)

No ..... TPIA = Third Party Intelligence Agency .....LMAO

dillyhammer
START me up
Premium Member
join:2010-01-09
Scarborough, ON

dillyhammer to AkFubar

Premium Member

to AkFubar
Beauty. But does not cover the medulla oblongata leaving the target quite prone to various interference.

Mike

ekster
Hi there
Premium Member
join:2010-07-16
Sainte-Anne-De-Bellevue, QC

ekster to 04193189

Premium Member

to 04193189
Teksavvy should sue him for defamation.

Inssomniak
The Glitch
Premium Member
join:2005-04-06
Cayuga, ON

Inssomniak

Premium Member

said by ekster:

Hes probably not going to reply again, but I fail to understand, as he is a customer of TSI, that if he does not like the company, or its actions, then why he continues to support it by being a subscriber?

Im sure he has to understand, he has the right to leave!

XoX
join:2003-08-19
Qc, Canada

XoX

said by Inssomniak:

said by ekster:

Hes probably not going to reply again, but I fail to understand, as he is a customer of TSI, that if he does not like the company, or its actions, then why he continues to support it by being a subscriber?

Im sure he has to understand, he has the right to leave!

and go with Satan himself... surely you are not suggesting that are you

Mike
Mod
join:2000-09-17
Pittsburgh, PA

Mike to 04193189

Mod

to 04193189
This thread is awesome.
Expand your moderator at work

sbrook
Mod
join:2001-12-14
Ottawa

1 recommendation

sbrook to 04193189

Mod

to 04193189

Re: Teksavvy website = NEW spy agency for Google & NSA

g777 is very good at misreading legal documents to his own ends.

Take for example, his continuing reference to the charter as meaning the laws of the land.

The charter, put simply, states that governments cannot enact and enforce legislation that violates the rights granted in the charter. It states nothing about the application of laws unless they violate those rights. So, we are all subject to the laws of the land, just not to laws that violate the rights granted under the charter! What the quoted case R vs Dell confirmed was just that ... a person entering a private institution may be subject to investigative detention without the limitations that would be placed on the police (a government agency) doing the same thing.

Common law is nothing more than "precedent" ... and hence "case law" ... Common law applies when there is no specific codified law. Specific codified law therefore trumps common law.

Common law (often derived from religious beliefs) for example states, thou shalt not kill along with "an eye for an eye" whilst at the same time saying one should "turn the other cheek". But codified law states the punishments acceptable to society and the conditions under which killing may be lawful. g777 would have us believe that it's simply thou shalt not kill and who knows what his acceptance of punishment may be. If common law trumped written law, we would be in a real mess!

TwiztedZero
Nine Zero Burp Nine Six
Premium Member
join:2011-03-31
Toronto, ON

TwiztedZero to 04193189

Premium Member

to 04193189

[UMB] and so...

Nod, Nod, Nod. . . so I needed a laugh this afternoon.

Ha!

EoF.

... goes back to wondering about "Ood on a loo"