how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

join:2012-06-18
Kitchener, ON
reply to Sears

Re: Teksavvy website = NEW spy agency for Google & NSA

sorry, i don't have one. but there are already many resources that you may look at and use your own critical thinking for figuring out what government and it's agents omit [don't say]
Council of Canadians: »www.canadians.org/
»www.lawfulrebellion.org/
»www.sacred-texts.com/
»www.canadacourtwatch.com/
»marcstevens.net/ .. for US citizens
... just to name a few out of 1000's.
for original laws of this land you will need to see a combination of all indigenous tribes to this land. they are mostly verbal so bring your notepad or recording device, you will need it ... whichever is allowed

Davesnothere
No-BHELL-ity DOES have its Advantages
Premium
join:2009-06-15
START Today!
kudos:7
reply to AkFubar
said by AkFubar:

No ..... TPIA = Third Party Intelligence Agency .....LMAO

FOCROFPML !

Davesnothere
No-BHELL-ity DOES have its Advantages
Premium
join:2009-06-15
START Today!
kudos:7
reply to dillyhammer
said by dillyhammer:

Beauty.

But does not cover the medulla oblongata leaving the target quite prone to various interference.

Beauty is the right description - but for another type of hat.

To make it authentically Canadian, eh, we need a Tin Foil TOQUE !

BTW, that would cover the medulla and those other lobes better too.

--

We have only 2 things about which to worry :
(1) That things may never get back to normal
(2) That they already HAVE !

Tx
bronx cheers from cheap seats
Premium
join:2008-11-19
Mississauga, ON
kudos:12
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
·FreePhoneLine
·Rogers Hi-Speed
reply to AkFubar
said by AkFubar:

No ..... TPIA = Third Party Intelligence Agency .....LMAO

lmao and it's already written in contracts everywhere... already a head start.

Judas

@videotron.ca
reply to 04193189
said by 04193189:

1. New teksavvy site can't be properly run without turning on java script and google-analytics ... two major reporters of private data to Google, NSA, CIA, RCMP, CSIS and many other spy agencies. Google much more so than java.
It's a well known fact Google mines for private and personal data by default and is persistent in doing so. Even if one turns on HTTPS and uses a rotating proxy like "Tor" it still reports to spy agencies.
It's all well and good for a public forum such as dslreports as most already know how to say things without being targeted but for a private individual surfing the net this is an OUTRAGE!
So much for "net-neutrality" that Teksavvy promotes.

1. Their website has been like this since they changed it from the total red design a few years ago. Everything defaulted to Ontario if you didn't enable java, cookies and whatever else.

This isn't new. You are kind of late in complaining.

said by 04193189:

2. Furthermore we are hearing complaints from people about pages loading much more slowly with java turned on. An individual with crappy old modem connection or barely registering Wifi looking for better internet it takes 5 to 10 minutes to load the old page/s, between 30 minutes and 1 hr with java turned on. That's 12 to 13 Million people who can't access Teksavvy website in a timely manner.

2. What makes you think that almost 1/2 of the entire population of Canada is upset with teksavvy? I'd like to see the marketing poll you have done on this.

said by 04193189:

3. Furthermore, using Bell's or Rogers database for new customers is futile as it's purposely misleading in many areas. Anyone who's been with Bell previously or has outstanding disputes is automatically downgraded and or blacklisted. Only way to remedy this is to actually create an account and push it to it's limits / force Bell to upgrade line speeds.

3. Is there a Bell black-list? There was talk of this from Bell a few years ago. Has it finally materialized? Have any objective evidence to offer? Have you given your objective evidence to CIPPIC yet? Or even to the CRTC? Maybe the CCTS? I'd certainly like to see it.

As for, "force Bell to upgrade line speeds", I think the coalition of resellers have already done that to a large extent. That's why you can now get better than 5-meg, if that's in your area.

said by 04193189:

4. What business does Teksavvy have to use private and personal information to find a suitable location for new internet signup? .. on an open connection yet where anyone with basic knowledge can see their info. That's what phones and secure phones are made for and in combination with customer service people!

This is what the Get Smart cone of silence is for. Standard issue with a shoe phone when joining TSI.

said by 04193189:

5. By designing such an unsecured sight Teksavvy is actually breaking a host of Privacy Laws. See: »laws.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/ or talk to a qualified lawyer and attorney or knowledgeable individual.

The government of Canada websites are no different. Did you sue the government of Canada yet? Matter of fact, the privacy Commissioner of Canada has only implemented an SSL feed-back design only a week ago. But we all know SSL is insecure.... I say sue them!

said by 04193189:

6. Designing a website that uses step by step pages to get at an outcome is an old trick by Government and those connected with government to mine for your private and personal data. This is totally unacceptable in today's security conscious populace. Teksavvy is actually putting people at "grave risk" ... such as those under relocation programs, hiding from mafia or other similar criminal organizations or in other relevant circumstances.

Exactly how long have you been in hiding? The last time the men-in-black came for me I got someone else to set me up an internet account. Seems to have worked, I'm still here.

said by 04193189:

7. Teksavvy looses more customers by using a numbered menu phone system than anything else. Not many want to sit on their cell phone for 5 minutes to 1 hr for some agent that doesn't know their stuff to get on the phone. Your ONLY solution is to have call answer agents that forward new customers or users directly to appropriate knowledgeable employee.

5 minutes? I think many here would be in heaven if it was only 5 minutes to an hour. Horror stories here paint a worse picture than you. BTW, can I have the stat's you acquired on these people? Thanks.

said by 04193189:

8. There have been many reports of Teksavvy agents being forceful to outright threatening with new customers and present customers alike. I tested this myself and found out agent Kyle is the problem ... via direction from above at Teksavvy? Fix it immediately or Teksavvy is looking at a lawsuit.
Note: I/we don't get involved unless it's a serious problem.

Agent Kyle has immunity since he's also an agent of the government and Revenue Canada, and does some moonlighting working for the Justice League of America out of the Fortress of Solitude.

said by 04193189:

9. And, what right does Teksavvy have to charge a Religious institution, group or individual or "private individual" taxes?
The Law is perfectly clear on this matter:

The rest of us are under Common Law or God/s Law .. whichever one or ones you may believe.
It is why an attorney [ a turn key ] is needed to go between government laws and common laws. And common law is "superior" to and trumps anything government may say or do any day.

Teksavvy has abolished all forms of capitalism and created a city-state over in chatham, ontario, and created their own version of civil law. They also created their own god out of an empty Johnny Walker bottle. All collected taxes and revenue go directly to refill this bottle god. There are no other religions accepted. Tough luck.

said by 04193189:

*So here you have it in black and white. If you don't like it then that's just too bad. Go talk to your government on changing it. I'm sure most, 12 to 13 Million men and women across this land, will have something to say about it if you do.

I hear there are already individuals ready to take Teksavvy to court and or have Teksavvy shut down due to these breaches of Law.

Teksavvy Pages should be accessible to anyone, even someone with an old 8088 or Coleco Adam ... not just ones with high-end connections and computers. They / pages should be simple, fast and full of info ... as much as possible per page. You fail in these and all above simple tasks and you loose high majority of customers ... especially rural ones who need internet the most.

Talks with the government have reached an impasse. Half the population of Canada who have constipation don't give a crap. There are no breeches in law since teksavvy created it's own religion and own country with their own common law and those laws passed down by the empty bottles.

said by 04193189:

BTW: if you were anywhere close to using those brains God gave you you would realize that it's very simple to create a page where visitors have a choice: simple or advanced. I highly suggest you hire a professional security individual for all such matters as stated here and go take some basic Law lessons. Do I need to mention "or else"?
FYI: "else" means that at present an individual can put a commercial lien on your company, on your/owner's private property and anything else you may own until this is resolved. Basically shut down your whole operation. Do you really want to go there?

Do you have a TSI-Land passport? You will have to make an appointment & fill out the paperwork before you can take out a lien on anything. Kyle has the forms.

This was fun.

sbrook
Premium,Mod
join:2001-12-14
Ottawa
kudos:13
Reviews:
·TekSavvy Cable
·WIND Mobile
reply to 04193189
Canada (and although a corporation may exist called Canada, that is a different matter) is a State. A State is that territory over which the particular body politic exercises sovereignty.

Now our predecessors created a self governing state back in the 1860s granting themselves on the basis of many things, including common ancestry, common defense against the United States of America, sovereignty over the land we know as Canada. The peoples of the time in the provinces and colonies gave their bodies politic that right and so it continued.

Whilst we may as individuals hold property in the state, the state claims sovereignty and has reserved the right to create laws amongst other things to maintain societal and economic and international relationship order for the bodies politic. That means that our forefathers have relinquished the right of individual decision on such matters to the body politic on the basis of societal good. This is a process which has been in place for thousands of years in various states of the world. Sometimes it doesn't work and for a multitude of reasons, such as the fall of the Roman Empire, or the fall of the Soviet Union and other Eastern European countries. But in every case, society has agreed to recreate new states in their place on a similar basis.

As individuals, we therefore have no rights to opt out of the societal states created by our forefathers, but we do have the right in Canada to protest for the change and we can do that through the ballot box. Although it's interesting to note that all of the bodies politic that have sought to form our governments continue with the same system instead of changing to one of individual rights such as you are suggesting.

What you are suggesting (individuals opting out of Canada) is simple anarchistic dogma. Such anarchy would mean we wouldn't be in this position ... companies wouldn't exist because they rely on co-operation that won't happen if all that we are looking out for is ourselves.

I reiterate, your reading of the constitution is highly suspect.

nitzguy
Premium
join:2002-07-11
Sudbury, ON

1 edit
reply to Anon
I didn't realize that we were using the Wikipedia definition for territorial waters....that's all I wanted to say.....you had me until that "chink" in the armor so to speak....

But thank you for the laugh

TwiztedZero
Nine Zero Burp Nine Six
Premium
join:2011-03-31
Toronto, ON
kudos:5
Ood on the loo, actually makes more sense. HONEST!

Thane_Bitter
Inquire within
Premium
join:2005-01-20
reply to 04193189
Oh joy, a self-proclaimed "Freemen on the land".

By visiting that website you have given consent, therefore your disjointed arguments and flawed logic are completely null.

Inssomniak
The Glitch
Premium
join:2005-04-06
Cayuga, ON
kudos:2
reply to 04193189
I wont understand why the fuss over an ISP website, but I will take all the spare time he has. !!!
--
OptionsDSL Wireless Internet
»www.optionsdsl.ca

funny0

join:2010-12-22
reply to AkFubar
said by AkFubar:

!

everyone knows tinfoild dopnt work anymore.....
coat your body with that special paint and your golden ...literally

funny0

reply to Tx
said by Tx:

said by TSI Marc:

Wow.

Same guy that goes on about legal rants everywhere...

Fact he takes THAT MUCH TIME to write this is just crazy...

who is that this site has the worst privacy and legal protections i have ever seen but i still love teksavvy is beside the point....the owners here are just (self censored so i dont get banned)

want news go anywhere but here....
want anything go anywhere but here....
gee why am i here ...i was bored and needed a good laugh to remind me how good it is elsewhere.

funny0

reply to Tx
said by Tx:

said by urbanriot:

said by 04193189:

Teksavvy website = NEW spy agency for Google & NSA

... and then:

said by 04193189:

7. Teksavvy looses more customers by using a numbered menu phone system than anything else.

I'd be interested to hear how point #7 connects to the Teksavvy Spy Agency.

CIA rebranded to TIA (Teksavvy Intelligence Agency)

lets do it right

NSA - FBI (canada) RCMP(CANADA) CSIS(canada) BELL CANADA - teksavvy

in order where it starts....

funny0

reply to Tx
said by Tx:

said by 04193189:

Notice to mods: think seriously before attempting to block or delete this, even by mistake, as this is a lawful public letter to Teksavvy. You are bound to keep this up the same as any postmaster of a postal service.

This thread is all kinds of exciting. Since you're such a "legal buff" look up what private means. This forum is run by an individual, not a business. He can change your avatar to "
lol ya ....o----k, and i'd guess terms of service binds him to a conduct of behaviour and he cant do anything as we even have laws about privacy.tisk tisk...you know better.....
Expand your moderator at work

funny0

reply to Inssomniak

said by Inssomniak:

Spy Agencies, Im with TSI Marc, Wow.

ya it aint teksavvy spying on you....it might be bell on back however in fact count on it.....
rogers used to use the fbi in the usa for @home as security back in the day....because it all routed inside the usa. ONCE in the usa its fbi/nsa jurisdiction....funny how that worked.

Kitchener, ON
reply to TSI Marc

All this time and this is what Teksavvy has to say?
Where is management and owners on this?
Maybe Teksavvy doesn't realize the seriousness of these mentioned problems?

evil_gusgus

join:2008-04-14
London, ON
said by 04193189:

All this time and this is what Teksavvy has to say?
Where is management and owners on this?
Maybe Teksavvy doesn't realize the seriousness of these mentioned problems?

I think you forgot to put your tin hat back on because one of the owners did reply....

said by TSI Marc:

Wow.

travisc

join:2001-11-09
Uxbridge, ON
reply to 04193189
This is very amusing to me. I've seen g777 blasting out his paranoid rants on threads in other groups, and generally he's ignored. But when he barfs out his crud on Teksavvy, that really brings out the haters!

peterboro
Premium
join:2006-11-03
Peterborough, ON
reply to 04193189
This has been fun and you even brought chronoss out of the woodwork.

Tx
bronx cheers from cheap seats
Premium
join:2008-11-19
Mississauga, ON
kudos:12
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
·FreePhoneLine
·Rogers Hi-Speed
said by peterboro:

This has been fun and you even brought chronoss out of the woodwork.

ahh crud, must have been deleted.... I thought we scared him away after the last hax0r comments a year or so ago.

Though the OP is being i hesitate to say "serious", this thread was a fun read.

g777 - uh oh, mods acted on some posts and deleted them, can they be sued for hushing the truth about what those posts really were? Really, I am asking lol

Kitchener, ON
reply to sbrook
If you would mention your argument to any history or law professor you would be laughed at for your simplistic view.

Canada on the land can NOT exist without the explicit permission of a treaty with Natives. You and everyone should look them up as they are all there for anyone to read in Canadian Archives.
Try to find the Jesuit Priest that weaseled in the original deals between Natives, settlers, the British and the French.

Canada has broken each and every treaty it has ever made. Therefore it has become a fraudulent, thieving, lying entity. This is why millions are directing their descent at Canadian government.
See: »rabble.ca/issues/education

A "state" is nothing but an "estate", a private body of land which someone put a claim to. It does not mean it's been ratified or seeded. Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta and British Columbia have not been seeded and are still not part of Canada lawfully. Rest of provinces are operating unlawfully as they have broken every treaty on the books. Or maybe most people have missed all the complaints, disputes and lawsuits from Natives over time?
Go see »rabble.ca , Censored News = »bsnorrell.blogspot.ca/ and 1000's of others on the subject.

And, one can not lay claim to more land than they can use for their and their immediate family's survival ... usually a quarter section of fertile land with good water and humus per individual, and up to full section of land per family. Anything else is unlawful according to original laws of man.
Any business or operation that is lager than a quarter section of land per owner is unlawful and can be disbanded, evicted off the land and made to pay for damages, if any.

Large estates created by British Empire as it spread throughout this planet are a fraud .. and as many have been taken back by the local indigenous men and women. Some of which are India, Palestine, China, Australia, Russia, New Zealand etc. Anywhere where USA has an army base is an illegal and unlawful takeover of indigenous land as USA is acting on behalf of British Empire via money and arms.

The only lawful estates are those in private hands .. mostly called farmers today and especially those owned by Natives, and only those that do not poison or mistreat the land. Most estates in so called North and South America are unlawful as they have displaced the indigenous and native tribes.
Anyone can be a Sovereign as long as they meet certain requirements .. maybe you'd like to post these facts for everyone here and from actual documents.

There is also a Supreme court decision that says, one or anyone has the right not to be governed. Look it up and present if for everyone here
There are over 6 Million men and women that are Sovereigns within borders of Canada [between the seas]. The numbers are rising by the minute.

Most companies are providing a service, therefore they are servants and nothing but servants. So any owner can and should hold their feet to the fire if they do not provide a service to owner's satisfaction.

BTW: stepping out of Canada is not anarchy or any such thing. It is claiming or reclaiming your inherent rights as a man or a woman.

Your statement of, "I reiterate, your reading of the constitution is highly suspect." is mute as even the Supreme Court of Canada has already proved you wrong. Go fight with them if you don't like it.

Kitchener, ON
reply to nitzguy
if you have a better one than let's see it

Kitchener, ON
reply to Thane_Bitter

NOT a "freeman on the land" ,, not even close.

I did not give consent to any such thing by visiting a website as it's not first thing posted at the start of website ... if the page loads at all with all that code garbage, java script, picture garbage ... on my 486 laptop [which i use for testing websites, as many network analysts do]

no agreement, no accept button to press, no deal .. therefore Teksavvy is fully liable

Guspaz
Guspaz
Premium,MVM
join:2001-11-05
Montreal, QC
kudos:23
said by 04193189:

on my 486 laptop [which i use for testing websites, as many network analysts do]

Nope. Not one single real network analyst out there is using a 486 laptop to test websites. There is absolutely nothing that you can accomplish on one that can't be accomplished better on a modern laptop.
--
Developer: Tomato/MLPPP, Linux/MLPPP, etc »fixppp.org

rollaster

join:2008-06-17
reply to 04193189
said by 04193189:
If you would mention your argument to any history or law professor you would be laughed at for your simplistic view.
Canada on the land can NOT exist without the explicit permission of a treaty with Natives. You and everyone should look them up as they are all there for anyone to read in Canadian Archives.
Try to find the Jesuit Priest that weaseled in the original deals between Natives, settlers, the British and the French.
Canada has broken each and every treaty it has ever made. Therefore it has become a fraudulent, thieving, lying entity. This is why millions are directing their descent at Canadian government.
See: »rabble.ca/issues/education

As far as I'm aware the treaty with the natives is nothing more than a scam to become a Canadian "Person". And Jesuits were assinating Christans back in the medevial ages. The pope and the queen have their own gang and work together
Canada on the land does not exist physically. Canada artificially exists on the land with a physical force. Canada is civil law & the land is common law. One must be a person for Canadian law to apply to that subject, but that's a different topic.
Interpretation Act[url]
Application
3. (1) Every provision of this Act applies, unless a contrary intention appears, to every enactment, whether enacted before or after the commencement of this Act.
35. (1) In every enactment,
“Canada”
« Canada »
“Canada”, for greater certainty, includes the internal waters of Canada and the territorial sea of Canada;
“Canadian waters”
« eaux canadiennes »
“Canadian waters” includes the territorial sea of Canada and the internal waters of Canada;
“person”
« personne »
“person”, or any word or expression descriptive of a person, includes a corporation;
And yes Canada is a scam a big one. It is nothing more than an estate of the queen waging war against the pagans (non-christians). The queen has an oath and she took that at the coronation oath ceramony which happened in 1953 and was based upon the Westminister Confession of Faith 1646. The purpose of that is to protect the laws of the scripture from the King James Bible

said by 04193189:
A "state" is nothing but an "estate", a private body of land which someone put a claim to. It does not mean it's been ratified or seeded. Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta and British Columbia have not been seeded and are still not part of Canada lawfully. Rest of provinces are operating unlawfully as they have broken every treaty on the books. Or maybe most people have missed all the complaints, disputes and lawsuits from Natives over time?
Go see »rabble.ca , Censored News = »bsnorrell.blogspot.ca/ and 1000's of others on the subject.
And, one can not lay claim to more land than they can use for their and their immediate family's survival ... usually a quarter section of fertile land with good water and humus per individual, and up to full section of land per family. Anything else is unlawful according to original laws of man.
Any business or operation that is lager than a quarter section of land per owner is unlawful and can be disbanded, evicted off the land and made to pay for damages, if any.
Large estates created by British Empire as it spread throughout this planet are a fraud .. and as many have been taken back by the local indigenous men and women. Some of which are India, Palestine, China, Australia, Russia, New Zealand etc. Anywhere where USA has an army base is an illegal and unlawful takeover of indigenous land as USA is acting on behalf of British Empire via money and arms.
The only lawful estates are those in private hands .. mostly called farmers today and especially those owned by Natives, and only those that do not poison or mistreat the land. Most estates in so called North and South America are unlawful as they have displaced the indigenous and native tribes.

I don't know what the arguement before was about, just here to provide my input on the soverignty issue.

Canada can have its own land physically or artifically, but they can't have all of it. Artifically would be like saying mcdonalds controls the world. Township corporations exist like halton, peel, etc. but that doesn't prevent a man from building or setting up his own shop there with his own rules of private property. They can have their own military, buildings, etc. Teksavvy is a corporation under Canada's Laws, lot of these pot smoking activists are corporations under Canada's laws therefore all must follow Canada's Laws. These farmers are persons and not men.

For all those confused. Corporation can mean a person in law, they call it body corporate. Person goes back to the greek word persona which means a mask on a theatrical play in other words a role in society.
Person being artifical: Birth Certificate, surname
Natural: Yourself with the mask on
Statement of Live Birth being evidence of a Christian birth and a pagen corporation created if one chose to use it.
Man: Christian name. First and middle
"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." 1 Corinthians 2:14
You cannot claim to be a woman or man and be a Canadian at the same time. Either you are a person or a man.

said by 04193189:
Anyone can be a Sovereign as long as they meet certain requirements .. maybe you'd like to post these facts for everyone here and from actual documents.
There is also a Supreme court decision that says, one or anyone has the right not to be governed. Look it up and present if for everyone here
There are over 6 Million men and women that are Sovereigns within borders of Canada [between the seas]. The numbers are rising by the minute.
Most companies are providing a service, therefore they are servants and nothing but servants. So any owner can and should hold their feet to the fire if they do not provide a service to owner's satisfaction.
BTW: stepping out of Canada is not anarchy or any such thing. It is claiming or reclaiming your inherent rights as a man or a woman.
Your statement of, "I reiterate, your reading of the constitution is highly suspect." is mute as even the Supreme Court of Canada has already proved you wrong. Go fight with them if you don't like it.
Hopefully you understand the difference between a man, a person/human being and other words such as persona and corporations.

The problem with soverignty is the queen is currently at war with non-christians. That also includes anyone who goes to church, follows a priest, or does not follow the king james bible. She is out there to destroy and strip away people of their rights, hence why she created Canada. It's really just an old tradition of master and servant, these days with more centralized control.

Persons weather artifical or natural must follow Canadian law. I really don't care how unfair you think Canada's law is, otherwise you are just being a pussy or a bitch. Put yourself in another's society. Yes a man can fire someone as he sees fit, but if that man is a person he must follow the acts set down by parliament.

The soverignty would work much better where the US corporation operates. Here is one example
[url]»www.youtube.com/results?search_q···WJZWpgDU
The whole series being around 2h long

And there are a lot less sovereigns than what you claim. Most claiming to be sovereigns are nothing more than Canadian persons wanting rights that the nobility have coming out of the Canadian Consolidated Revenue Fund. IE) 96 is the fix. Which is completely lawful based upon s.180-190 of the bills and exchange act if I remember correctly consumer purchases which companies like bell, hydro, gas, rogers, etc all companies to comply passed their own internal act Canadian Payments Association Rule H6 Section 2.2 to comply with this by having 96 on the bills. So when something is a consumer purchase it has the option of remittance.

Hopefully Teksavvy is in compliance with this law otherwise they might want to check with the lawyers about the Bills and Exchange Act and look up the Canadian Payments Associations Rule H6 and see what Bell does to comply with it. You can either choose to be a sovereign or christian, presently I think Christianity is the easiest way to go though I do not advocate religions as they divide people. Then they want to drive or travel without a license. Well you cannot travel (not engaged in commerce) being a Canadian b/c you are owned so you are property and at all times its driving (engaged in commerce).

And please don't do something like this in court unless you have lots of people backing you up. You have to remember you are fighting against a gang.
[url]

www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVWKpNkav0U[/url]

That's the vid where the british dude hands the person (birth certificate) to the judge. Judge runs out 3x, cops are called, refuse to arrest, case dismissed. Defandant wins.

Kitchener, ON
reply to Guspaz
it's great for testing load speeds and code / core code step by step
modern laptops take many things for granted and many times skip code that's highly relevant .. great way to pick up on errors, bugs etc.
some, more like most, solid tools don 't work on new systems
and, a security audit can only be done with all types of systems and all OS's