uniqs
share rss forum feed

peterboro
Premium
join:2006-11-03
Peterborough, ON
reply to 04193189

Re: Teksavvy website = NEW spy agency for Google & NSA

This has been fun and you even brought chronoss out of the woodwork.

Tx
bronx cheers from cheap seats
Premium
join:2008-11-19
Mississauga, ON
kudos:12
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
·FreePhoneLine
·Rogers Hi-Speed

said by peterboro:

ahh crud, must have been deleted.... I thought we scared him away after the last hax0r comments a year or so ago.

Though the OP is being i hesitate to say "serious", this thread was a fun read.

g777 - uh oh, mods acted on some posts and deleted them, can they be sued for hushing the truth about what those posts really were? Really, I am asking lol

join:2012-06-18
Kitchener, ON
reply to sbrook

If you would mention your argument to any history or law professor you would be laughed at for your simplistic view.

Canada on the land can NOT exist without the explicit permission of a treaty with Natives. You and everyone should look them up as they are all there for anyone to read in Canadian Archives.
Try to find the Jesuit Priest that weaseled in the original deals between Natives, settlers, the British and the French.

Canada has broken each and every treaty it has ever made. Therefore it has become a fraudulent, thieving, lying entity. This is why millions are directing their descent at Canadian government.
See: »rabble.ca/issues/education

A "state" is nothing but an "estate", a private body of land which someone put a claim to. It does not mean it's been ratified or seeded. Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta and British Columbia have not been seeded and are still not part of Canada lawfully. Rest of provinces are operating unlawfully as they have broken every treaty on the books. Or maybe most people have missed all the complaints, disputes and lawsuits from Natives over time?
Go see »rabble.ca , Censored News = »bsnorrell.blogspot.ca/ and 1000's of others on the subject.

And, one can not lay claim to more land than they can use for their and their immediate family's survival ... usually a quarter section of fertile land with good water and humus per individual, and up to full section of land per family. Anything else is unlawful according to original laws of man.
Any business or operation that is lager than a quarter section of land per owner is unlawful and can be disbanded, evicted off the land and made to pay for damages, if any.

Large estates created by British Empire as it spread throughout this planet are a fraud .. and as many have been taken back by the local indigenous men and women. Some of which are India, Palestine, China, Australia, Russia, New Zealand etc. Anywhere where USA has an army base is an illegal and unlawful takeover of indigenous land as USA is acting on behalf of British Empire via money and arms.

The only lawful estates are those in private hands .. mostly called farmers today and especially those owned by Natives, and only those that do not poison or mistreat the land. Most estates in so called North and South America are unlawful as they have displaced the indigenous and native tribes.
Anyone can be a Sovereign as long as they meet certain requirements .. maybe you'd like to post these facts for everyone here and from actual documents.

There is also a Supreme court decision that says, one or anyone has the right not to be governed. Look it up and present if for everyone here
There are over 6 Million men and women that are Sovereigns within borders of Canada [between the seas]. The numbers are rising by the minute.

Most companies are providing a service, therefore they are servants and nothing but servants. So any owner can and should hold their feet to the fire if they do not provide a service to owner's satisfaction.

BTW: stepping out of Canada is not anarchy or any such thing. It is claiming or reclaiming your inherent rights as a man or a woman.

Your statement of, "I reiterate, your reading of the constitution is highly suspect." is mute as even the Supreme Court of Canada has already proved you wrong. Go fight with them if you don't like it.

Kitchener, ON
reply to nitzguy

if you have a better one than let's see it

Expand your moderator at work

Kitchener, ON
reply to Thane_Bitter

Re: Teksavvy website = NEW spy agency for Google & NSA

NOT a "freeman on the land" ,, not even close.

I did not give consent to any such thing by visiting a website as it's not first thing posted at the start of website ... if the page loads at all with all that code garbage, java script, picture garbage ... on my 486 laptop [which i use for testing websites, as many network analysts do]

no agreement, no accept button to press, no deal .. therefore Teksavvy is fully liable

Guspaz
Guspaz
Premium,MVM
join:2001-11-05
Montreal, QC
kudos:23

said by 04193189:

on my 486 laptop [which i use for testing websites, as many network analysts do]

Nope. Not one single real network analyst out there is using a 486 laptop to test websites. There is absolutely nothing that you can accomplish on one that can't be accomplished better on a modern laptop.
--
Developer: Tomato/MLPPP, Linux/MLPPP, etc »fixppp.org

rollaster

join:2008-06-17
reply to 04193189

said by 04193189:
If you would mention your argument to any history or law professor you would be laughed at for your simplistic view.
Canada on the land can NOT exist without the explicit permission of a treaty with Natives. You and everyone should look them up as they are all there for anyone to read in Canadian Archives.
Try to find the Jesuit Priest that weaseled in the original deals between Natives, settlers, the British and the French.
Canada has broken each and every treaty it has ever made. Therefore it has become a fraudulent, thieving, lying entity. This is why millions are directing their descent at Canadian government.
See: »rabble.ca/issues/education

As far as I'm aware the treaty with the natives is nothing more than a scam to become a Canadian "Person". And Jesuits were assinating Christans back in the medevial ages. The pope and the queen have their own gang and work together
Canada on the land does not exist physically. Canada artificially exists on the land with a physical force. Canada is civil law & the land is common law. One must be a person for Canadian law to apply to that subject, but that's a different topic.
Interpretation Act[url]
Application
3. (1) Every provision of this Act applies, unless a contrary intention appears, to every enactment, whether enacted before or after the commencement of this Act.
35. (1) In every enactment,
“Canada”
« Canada »
“Canada”, for greater certainty, includes the internal waters of Canada and the territorial sea of Canada;
“Canadian waters”
« eaux canadiennes »
“Canadian waters” includes the territorial sea of Canada and the internal waters of Canada;
“person”
« personne »
“person”, or any word or expression descriptive of a person, includes a corporation;
And yes Canada is a scam a big one. It is nothing more than an estate of the queen waging war against the pagans (non-christians). The queen has an oath and she took that at the coronation oath ceramony which happened in 1953 and was based upon the Westminister Confession of Faith 1646. The purpose of that is to protect the laws of the scripture from the King James Bible

said by 04193189:
A "state" is nothing but an "estate", a private body of land which someone put a claim to. It does not mean it's been ratified or seeded. Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta and British Columbia have not been seeded and are still not part of Canada lawfully. Rest of provinces are operating unlawfully as they have broken every treaty on the books. Or maybe most people have missed all the complaints, disputes and lawsuits from Natives over time?
Go see »rabble.ca , Censored News = »bsnorrell.blogspot.ca/ and 1000's of others on the subject.
And, one can not lay claim to more land than they can use for their and their immediate family's survival ... usually a quarter section of fertile land with good water and humus per individual, and up to full section of land per family. Anything else is unlawful according to original laws of man.
Any business or operation that is lager than a quarter section of land per owner is unlawful and can be disbanded, evicted off the land and made to pay for damages, if any.
Large estates created by British Empire as it spread throughout this planet are a fraud .. and as many have been taken back by the local indigenous men and women. Some of which are India, Palestine, China, Australia, Russia, New Zealand etc. Anywhere where USA has an army base is an illegal and unlawful takeover of indigenous land as USA is acting on behalf of British Empire via money and arms.
The only lawful estates are those in private hands .. mostly called farmers today and especially those owned by Natives, and only those that do not poison or mistreat the land. Most estates in so called North and South America are unlawful as they have displaced the indigenous and native tribes.

I don't know what the arguement before was about, just here to provide my input on the soverignty issue.

Canada can have its own land physically or artifically, but they can't have all of it. Artifically would be like saying mcdonalds controls the world. Township corporations exist like halton, peel, etc. but that doesn't prevent a man from building or setting up his own shop there with his own rules of private property. They can have their own military, buildings, etc. Teksavvy is a corporation under Canada's Laws, lot of these pot smoking activists are corporations under Canada's laws therefore all must follow Canada's Laws. These farmers are persons and not men.

For all those confused. Corporation can mean a person in law, they call it body corporate. Person goes back to the greek word persona which means a mask on a theatrical play in other words a role in society.
Person being artifical: Birth Certificate, surname
Natural: Yourself with the mask on
Statement of Live Birth being evidence of a Christian birth and a pagen corporation created if one chose to use it.
Man: Christian name. First and middle
"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." 1 Corinthians 2:14
You cannot claim to be a woman or man and be a Canadian at the same time. Either you are a person or a man.

said by 04193189:
Anyone can be a Sovereign as long as they meet certain requirements .. maybe you'd like to post these facts for everyone here and from actual documents.
There is also a Supreme court decision that says, one or anyone has the right not to be governed. Look it up and present if for everyone here
There are over 6 Million men and women that are Sovereigns within borders of Canada [between the seas]. The numbers are rising by the minute.
Most companies are providing a service, therefore they are servants and nothing but servants. So any owner can and should hold their feet to the fire if they do not provide a service to owner's satisfaction.
BTW: stepping out of Canada is not anarchy or any such thing. It is claiming or reclaiming your inherent rights as a man or a woman.
Your statement of, "I reiterate, your reading of the constitution is highly suspect." is mute as even the Supreme Court of Canada has already proved you wrong. Go fight with them if you don't like it.
Hopefully you understand the difference between a man, a person/human being and other words such as persona and corporations.

The problem with soverignty is the queen is currently at war with non-christians. That also includes anyone who goes to church, follows a priest, or does not follow the king james bible. She is out there to destroy and strip away people of their rights, hence why she created Canada. It's really just an old tradition of master and servant, these days with more centralized control.

Persons weather artifical or natural must follow Canadian law. I really don't care how unfair you think Canada's law is, otherwise you are just being a pussy or a bitch. Put yourself in another's society. Yes a man can fire someone as he sees fit, but if that man is a person he must follow the acts set down by parliament.

The soverignty would work much better where the US corporation operates. Here is one example
[url]»www.youtube.com/results?search_q···WJZWpgDU
The whole series being around 2h long

And there are a lot less sovereigns than what you claim. Most claiming to be sovereigns are nothing more than Canadian persons wanting rights that the nobility have coming out of the Canadian Consolidated Revenue Fund. IE) 96 is the fix. Which is completely lawful based upon s.180-190 of the bills and exchange act if I remember correctly consumer purchases which companies like bell, hydro, gas, rogers, etc all companies to comply passed their own internal act Canadian Payments Association Rule H6 Section 2.2 to comply with this by having 96 on the bills. So when something is a consumer purchase it has the option of remittance.

Hopefully Teksavvy is in compliance with this law otherwise they might want to check with the lawyers about the Bills and Exchange Act and look up the Canadian Payments Associations Rule H6 and see what Bell does to comply with it. You can either choose to be a sovereign or christian, presently I think Christianity is the easiest way to go though I do not advocate religions as they divide people. Then they want to drive or travel without a license. Well you cannot travel (not engaged in commerce) being a Canadian b/c you are owned so you are property and at all times its driving (engaged in commerce).

And please don't do something like this in court unless you have lots of people backing you up. You have to remember you are fighting against a gang.
[url]

www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVWKpNkav0U[/url]

That's the vid where the british dude hands the person (birth certificate) to the judge. Judge runs out 3x, cops are called, refuse to arrest, case dismissed. Defandant wins.

Kitchener, ON
reply to Guspaz

it's great for testing load speeds and code / core code step by step
modern laptops take many things for granted and many times skip code that's highly relevant .. great way to pick up on errors, bugs etc.
some, more like most, solid tools don 't work on new systems
and, a security audit can only be done with all types of systems and all OS's

NBomb

join:2007-01-23
Etobicoke, ON
reply to 04193189

Y'all fallin' for this trolling AGAIN. Marc was the smart one here.

(and to also participate) There's no such thing as an unencumbered allodial title in Canada.

rollaster

reply to 04193189

said by 04193189:

NOT a "freeman on the land" ,, not even close.

I did not give consent to any such thing by visiting a website as it's not first thing posted at the start of website ... if the page loads at all with all that code garbage, java script, picture garbage ... on my 486 laptop [which i use for testing websites, as many network analysts do]

no agreement, no accept button to press, no deal .. therefore Teksavvy is fully liable

I know where those words come from and can you please examine at what you actually write. Your concerned with google/nsa spying on you causing monetary loss or something else. What next your going to impose a fee schedule of $1,000,000 everytime this happens?

What is teksavvy actually liable for? First off I think its common sense to say that the internet is govt property all the DNS servers, fiber, everything layed out so I can communicate with you is govt property. The only thing that might not be is your personal computer. In addition all ISP's in the entire world are govt corporations so why would you even be on the internet knowing that everything on the internet is govt owned by civil law?

Teksavvy a corporation cannot assume any liability unless they break Canada's civil law or common law; breaking into and destroying your computer. In addition seeing that its a corporation of Canada if your looking for damages your looking at the wrong corporation to seek relief from b/c the individual who owns the estate of Canada that being the Queen aka the sovereign and she is the one at fault.

If you want to continue this tom foolery with no backings I suggest you write up a notice to her majesty seeking relief against such persons or corporations under her control, oh and don't forget to get it signed by a notary republic.

And for anyone who asks based on my prior post I do not follow freeman on the land b/c what they fail to examine all evidence, kind of like this guy. There's a lot of BS stuff out there, lots of that so called conspiracy stuff which I do follow is fear mongering. It really is simple examine all the evidence, hide your emotions, come to a logical conclusion based upon the evidence, and go with your gut. Not what some guy claims is right and most importantly get facts.

Facts is something written or some evidence that is not theory. Therefore upon giving evidence it is factual b/c that information forms a binding upon two parties; unless there is an emotional reason as to why not.

rollaster

reply to NBomb

said by NBomb:

Y'all fallin' for this trolling AGAIN. Marc was the smart one here.

I really don't think this guy is a troll. He just has opinions of things which he'd like to make a difference on. Briefly looking at the first posting I thought that too, but reading what he said about sovereignty I thought otherwise

He has simply watched something on youtube or read something, coming to an immediate conclusion that it is right b/c it makes more sense than a system of servitude. He is politically motivated and cares deeply about personal privacy. Yet with all this he has not examined everything out there. He is still a follower, rather than an independent thinker.

Please provide evidence other than a basic blog to the OP, it makes you look silly. If there are acts of parliament or court case please state them so we can look them up!

rollaster

2 edits
reply to 04193189

I thought I'd add I quickly checked out the blogspot you provided. Seems its less free man on the land and more aboriginal stuff. Let me give my viewpoint of this:

I am well aware of the Universal Decloration of Human Rights and the two covenants that follow that (I forgot their exact names), which Canada has to follow yet doesn't care nor does the UN care.

All these activists demanding their rights and stuff are fucking idiots. One group of people who I especially hate is those pot smokers like Marc Emery. I have nothing against pot and sometimes smoke it myself. What I am against is stupidity, following others, not doing your own research on these topics. Just like these natives demanding rights as persons, why the fuck would you demand rights as persons. Learn what a man is and join a different society. These ppl should learn how to take these things to court by themselves without any agents. Lawyers serve the bar society which serve the head corporation making civil laws meaning countries.

Most don't know how to file a claim in court and use lawyers. I never went to law school yet I know a lot and can relate to the language that agents use.

With such activism and not studying what you are fighting... well you keep this up and there will be no choice left but a violent outcome, civil war, anarchy, common rights stripped away. All of what these activists are fighting for will lead to war. You deserve every bit of treatment you get from the govt. Quit saying shit unless you know what your speaking of. Maybe one day instead of protesting you can stay home and decide to read and start to understand the English language. A law dictionary is a good place to start. I personally prefer Blacks Law 9th edition.

Edit: Looking back on your previous posts. Lot of your opinions stem from freeman on the land movement. I see nothing wrong with that definition by itself. One should not be a slave unless one wants it. It was a common way of filing relief back in the day when people used agents a lot less, instead of fighting and in all likely hood killing the individuals. But some of the stuff like $1 million dollar fee schedules is absurd and I've seen you post it in the rogers topic. And that it is pagen money shouldn't that fee schedule be something like gold or silver? Please use some logic when looking at the info out there, not everything is correct and can be applied!

Guspaz
Guspaz
Premium,MVM
join:2001-11-05
Montreal, QC
kudos:23
reply to 04193189

said by 04193189:

it's great for testing load speeds and code / core code step by step
modern laptops take many things for granted and many times skip code that's highly relevant .. great way to pick up on errors, bugs etc.
some, more like most, solid tools don 't work on new systems
and, a security audit can only be done with all types of systems and all OS's

Nope. No security audit done today involves 486 laptops. Modern laptops don't "take things for granted and many times skip code". 100% guaranteed you will never find a professional use a 486 laptop in a real security audit. There is not one single relevant software tool that only runs on a 486 laptop.
--
Developer: Tomato/MLPPP, Linux/MLPPP, etc »fixppp.org

rollaster

1 edit
reply to 04193189

quote:
9. And, what right does Teksavvy have to charge a Religious institution, group or individual or "private individual" taxes?
The Law is perfectly clear on this matter:

Section 32 or of Constitution act says; »laws.justice.gc.ca/eng/Const/FullText.html
Application of Charter
32. (1) This Charter applies
(a) to the Parliament and government of Canada in respect of all matters within the authority of Parliament including all matters relating to the Yukon Territory and Northwest Territories; and
(b) to the legislature and government of each province in respect of all matters within the authority of the legislature of each province.

Note: it states nothing about "private individuals" or "private persons" and rightly so.

This is supported by a Supreme Court decision: »www.canlii.org/en/ab/abca/doc/20···246.html
"R. v. Dell, 2005 ABCA 246"
It clearly states ONLY Government employees and agents are subject to Acts, Legislation, etc. under government rule.

The rest of us are under Common Law or God/s Law .. whichever one or ones you may believe.
It is why an attorney [ a turn key ] is needed to go between government laws and common laws. And common law is "superior" to and trumps anything government may say or do any day.

"Supreme" law of Canada is actually "God" and god's law. The laws of the galaxy and universe, as clearly stated in "CONSTITUTION ACT, 1982 (80)
1982, c. 11 (U.K.), Schedule B
PART I
CANADIAN CHARTER OF RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS"
"Whereas Canada is founded upon principles that recognize the supremacy of God and the rule of law:" [emphasis added]

*So here you have it in black and white. If you don't like it then that's just too bad. Go talk to your government on changing it. I'm sure most, 12 to 13 Million men and women across this land, will have something to say about it if you do.

I hear there are already individuals ready to take Teksavvy to court and or have Teksavvy shut down due to these breaches of Law.

Teksavvy Pages should be accessible to anyone, even someone with an old 8088 or Coleco Adam ... not just ones with high-end connections and computers. They / pages should be simple, fast and full of info ... as much as possible per page. You fail in these and all above simple tasks and you loose high majority of customers ... especially rural ones who need internet the most.

BTW: if you were anywhere close to using those brains God gave you you would realize that it's very simple to create a page where visitors have a choice: simple or advanced. I highly suggest you hire a professional security individual for all such matters as stated here and go take some basic Law lessons. Do I need to mention "or else"?
FYI: "else" means that at present an individual can put a commercial lien on your company, on your/owner's private property and anything else you may own until this is resolved. Basically shut down your whole operation. Do you really want to go there?
Glad to see someone directly copying a lecture from Dean Clifford and doing no research of their own. Teksavvy is a Canadian corporation and I have a pretty good indicator you don't know much about the statement of live birth and the birth certificate, nor do you know anything about what God's Law means which is why I referred you to the Westminister Confession of Faith passed in 1646.

You do not understand the difference between persons or man which is why you are speaking like this. Teksavvy is a Canadian corporation and yes only persons or Canadians have to pay taxes, not men. If you are a man you must follow the laws of the King James Bible. Pay onto Caesar what is his.

So lets say you want to sue Teksavvy for forcing you to pay HST and violating your rights. I'm pretty sure there is no act out there that denies teksavvy from no providing service to a man or woman. It only exists between persons which is different than man. Teksavvy has every right to charge any tax they wish unless parliament makes a law that states it is illegal to charge any tax to men or women. Now by associating yourself and by doing business with Teksavvy you are defying the laws of God by showing respect to these natural persons. You should only do business with your fellow man, not any persons.

"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." [1 Corinthians 2:14,]

"Natural Person: Any human being who as such is a legal entity as distinguished from an artificial person, like a corporation, which derives its status as a legal entity from being recognized so in law. Natural Child: The ordinary euphemism for 'bastard' or illegitimate." [Amon v. Moreschi, 296 N.Y. 395, 73 N.E.2d 716." Max Radin, Radin's Law Dictionary (1955), p. 216.]

"The natural man is a spiritual monster. His heart is where his feet should be, fixed upon the earth; his heels are lifted up against heaven, which his heart should be set on. His face is towards hell; his back towards heaven. He loves what he should hate, and hates what he should love; joys in what he ought to mourn for, and mourns for what he ought to rejoice in; glories in his shame, and is ashamed of his glory; abhors what he should desire, and desires what he should abhor." [Thomas Boston, quoted in Augustus Toplady, Complete Works (1794, reprinted by Sprinkle Publications 1987), page 584].

You do business with teksavvy you do business with Satin hence you are the one at fault. You are the one violating God's Law. You will not find remedy until you know and understand what you are up against! Everyone working at teksavvy is a person and not a man or a woman according to the laws of God so you have lost there. But you should not go on a rampage to attack Canadians or persons according to scripture. Let them be, but do not associate yourself with them. Help and be-friend your fellow man first and help others if you can, don't be overly generous for they must learn and gather thy knowledge. I myself am just starting to read the King James Bible after where the study of law has lead me. Quite a few lawyers I have spoken to say that the current system is founded upon that book. And if your wondering this comes from a individual who was a complete atheist before studying the Law.

And again I am not advocating religions or will start a religious debate which I assume would be guessing is against the rules of this site. Given the circumstances their one of the best ISP's out there + for Canada and if I could go with a non-canadian ISP for where Canada artificially exists I would in a heart beat. I just want to present evidence which is understood in history and law for the purpose of this unique discussion. True Christianity stems from certain sets of philosophical beliefs and rules. It was strictly against persona's which is what Caesar started that is why Christianity became so popular. With the start of the 57th emperor of Rome Constantine the Great is when his vision was to merge Rome and Christianity together which would later become to be known as the Catholic Church.

Kitchener, ON
reply to rollaster

YES, finally someone who's done some actual research .. i congratulate you on doing so
Moors thing works for those who it applies to .. mainly ones of African genealogy.

You are correct in most things, but not all. So let me help you out a bit to clarify things in the most efficient way as all factors make up the whole.

How Canada is setup:
»www.youtube.com/results?search_q···.0...1ac.
... first 4 video clips
it's taken from a much longer video discussion by Winston Shrout in Kelowna BC .. i'm sure you can find it on your own

The Misrepresentation Of Our Laws" by George Hugh

»www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjNYcIhKUR0

What he mentions is Bible as British Common Law according to King James Bible ... not the original so called Christians of Nazareth laws. They were revolutionaries to get their land back from the Romans and corrupt Jewish merchants. It's these merchants that killed a rightful king on the cross for profit and now run British Empire.
Real Christian records are actually at Nepal monasteries and other hidden places for security, as they are a combination of Old Egypt Egyptian law, Sumerian Law, East Indian Law and all indigenous law from around Earth. It is the real Common Law of man.

But we are dealing with partial rights from those days as described today's in Common Law.
Best quick reference i found for those here on Turtle Island is:

»www.youtube.com/watch?v=mK6matfk0jc

and part 2:

»www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjLmJHvscEo

Teksavvy is way out of line as they promote "Net-neutrality" and have breached numerous Canadian privacy laws, Common Laws etc.

"And please don't do something like this in court unless you have lots of people backing you up."
LOL .. been there, done that and much more in my earlier days. And paid the price with beatings from "policy officers" as well. Now i defend those that have been abused as i have power of attorney in those instances.
Show your "certificate of live birth" when proceedings start in statutory court and watch them run for the door.

And, you'd be surprised at the number of actual Sovereigns that are coming forward. Ever since Canada and large corporations have annexed or stolen many farms they, the farmers, are fighting back. Harper and connected corporations are in big trouble. There is a revolution coming likes of which has not been seen in over 12,000 yrs.

Keep in mind these are only the basics. For full rights of man one must study all, and i mean ALL ancient documents, and as far back as they go. Especially ones people call tin-hat material. That's when you know you are getting close to real truth.

Kitchener, ON
reply to rollaster

OK, i'm going to cut through everything you said up to this point with one statement. Teksavvy has not answered my letter and all the points mentioned in any comprehensive way.

This says, according to their own Canadian laws, that i'm right. No comprehensive rebuttal means they agree with what i've said.
I can walk into any courtroom and get a decision favorable to me/us.
This simple.

Kitchener, ON
reply to Guspaz

well then maybe you should check the original core Unix code that runs this Internet, load times for each app, diags used for such etc.
your loss if you don't

nitzguy
Premium
join:2002-07-11
Sudbury, ON
reply to Guspaz

said by Guspaz:

said by 04193189:

on my 486 laptop [which i use for testing websites, as many network analysts do]

Nope. Not one single real network analyst out there is using a 486 laptop to test websites. There is absolutely nothing that you can accomplish on one that can't be accomplished better on a modern laptop.

I wouldn't call a 486 a laptop....I'd call it a luggable PC lol...those things were HEAVY back in the day...Windows 3.1, 35 minute battery life (maybe the battery on the one I had needed to be replaced)....good times.

Anywho, bedtime for me, Rant on my good citizen of Planet Earth!!! Rant On!!!

quickdry21

join:2009-05-15
Reviews:
·ELECTRONICBOX
reply to 04193189

rollaster

reply to 04193189

said by 04193189:

YES, finally someone who's done some actual research .. i congratulate you on doing so
Moors thing works for those who it applies to .. mainly ones of African genealogy.

You are correct in most things, but not all. So let me help you out a bit to clarify things in the most efficient way as all factors make up the whole.

How Canada is setup:
»www.youtube.com/results?search_q···.0...1ac.
... first 4 video clips
it's taken from a much longer video discussion by Winston Shrout in Kelowna BC .. i'm sure you can find it on your own

The Misrepresentation Of Our Laws" by George Hugh

(youtube clip)
he mentions is Bible as British Common Law according to King James Bible ... not the original so called Christians of Nazareth laws. They were revolutionaries to get their land back from the Romans and corrupt Jewish merchants. It's these merchants that killed a rightful king on the cross for profit and now run British Empire.
Real Christian records are actually at Nepal monasteries and other hidden places for security, as they are a combination of Old Egypt Egyptian law, Sumerian Law, East Indian Law and all indigenous law from around Earth. It is the real Common Law of man.

But we are dealing with partial rights from those days as described today's in Common Law.
Best quick reference i found for those here on Turtle Island is:

»www.youtube.com/watch?v=mK6matfk0jc

and part 2:

»www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjLmJHvscEo

Teksavvy is way out of line as they promote "Net-neutrality" and have breached numerous Canadian privacy laws, Common Laws etc.

"And please don't do something like this in court unless you have lots of people backing you up."
LOL .. been there, done that and much more in my earlier days. And paid the price with beatings from "policy officers" as well. Now i defend those that have been abused as i have power of attorney in those instances.
Show your "certificate of live birth" when proceedings start in statutory court and watch them run for the door.

And, you'd be surprised at the number of actual Sovereigns that are coming forward. Ever since Canada and large corporations have annexed or stolen many farms they, the farmers, are fighting back. Harper and connected corporations are in big trouble. There is a revolution coming likes of which has not been seen in over 12,000 yrs.

Keep in mind these are only the basics. For full rights of man one must study all, and i mean ALL ancient documents, and as far back as they go. Especially ones people call tin-hat material. That's when you know you are getting close to real truth.

Interesting. The first linked you gave me reminded me of Alex Jones and whenever I think of him I think of Y2K. I'm sure you've seen a ton of him on the internet or on the TV channel RT (Russia Times). Fear Mongering Jesuit spy I think he is and most of his crew. Click here if you want a good laugh. Oh Nooze Russia is attacking

Back to the topic for Canada I see is as a stratocracy. Obviously you have the monarchy after all it is her majesty's estate. The ministers are the commanders in chief for the desired agency. Deputy General serving the Queen and picking the agents to represent the senate which means any bill passed by the house of commons has to go through the Queen's counsel no person has a say in any democratic process. I'll give that lecture you linked to a watch later.

I follow up George Hugh, especially his 18 day imprisonment in owen sound. But I'll re-watch that video you linked. I watched it before, but a long time ago. Would be good to write on future to buy books.

In terms of Winston Shrout, well his info is not that applicable to me. He goes on UCC, which would be helpful if I lived in the US or operating a corporate business; there's also HJR 192. But when the time comes I don't see myself seeking commercial redemption via remittances as a person.

I have something very interesting to say about Dean Clifford. I spoke with a Christian man who had some breakfeast with Dean. He posted a video on his youtube account and strangely removed it, their wern't any arguments between the two which would suggest that at the restaurant.. He also told me to be extremely careful of his teachings and is out on the net deliberately providing false information. Now I don't see that is the case his lectures are very helpful in understanding the triangles of body corporate works: administrator, beneficiary, and trustee. I'll provide this video

»www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIHAmrE4···re=plcp"
of him having a dicussion if I recall correctly relates to some of the stuff you seemed to talk about with the natives and some highly advance law which predates the bible. It's over my level of knowledge that's for sure

In terms of teksavvy common dude there's much better things to go out and file suit with. Sure they arn't perfect, but do you really want to waste your time with them? How about how they do their mail invoices for their customers? I'm not the landowner, but I would be most interested to see if they offer the remittance option like bell and cogeco do. I'm sure ppl that know about remittances would never be with an ISP like Bell that because of their benefactors believing in milking them for every penny. And then the ones who do stay if they offer higher speeds, well parliament would be forced to take action as unnecessary funds coming out of the Canada Consolidated Revenue Fund. Solves the bandwidth bill problem, teksavvy would never attempt something like that ofc has to be individuals reading up on the law.

My view is this is their rules, let them make it and for their servants. I really don't care what Canada or its corporations do as long as they do not try to put me in harms way. I'll start with the bible then go to the ancient documents. In terms of what parliament is doing and Harper, have not heard of that. I simply thought of them as bitches that listen to any policy parliament enacts. The only exception to that rule in the farming community being John Huge or Pierre Gabriel (I really want to buy some of his tasty looking pies). I'm not selfish, but at some point in time you have to realize that this whining or trying to fight the system doesn't really get you anywhere at a satisfactory rate. I mean people can't read and write so what's the point in whining. You have a system which is called court and law for relief yet a lot of these farmers, activists simply want to remain as persons. Guess what the system screwed you over, time to get over it. Why not build a community not in any way dependent on the system and fully use the system of law in the courts. And use the internet for publication of any atrocity. I don't think its really hard to do, surly impossible by ones self, but in a group it gives the opposite effect.

I got a question for you. Lets say one goes to court and gives a made up family name. Now before I realized that the Queen is at war with pagens I viewed it as being sovereign. I did have a birth certificate b/c at the time this is the part where you should never believe anything you see on the net – dean clifford, in terms of religious material missing info of how the gang operates. So you just state you are the beneficiary based upon the Trust Beneficiaries Liability Act, 2004 which states that beneficiary's are not liable, unknowing you are actually a trustee and cannot transfer roles. So they lock you up when they see you wont submit to being the person. You state your of some made up family which from henceforth you want to be your family name. Maybe they see all family names as surnames, wrong ofc. So they steal all of your evidence (video evidence) against such justice of peace, re-write court of record, kick you out of court at habeus corpus & back to jail, and have the lawyers threaten you with indefinite imprisonment without trial or hearing unless you submit to being this person. Now what then? You have no witnesses that can atest to you saying who you are b/c all your friends are either drugged up or into playing video games all day and all don't want any harassment with any figure off law. I mean if one were to even try giving the statement of live birth alone he would immediately be arrested I'm guessing. If you are as you say you are then what?

Kitchener, ON

Woo .. slow down man. You're all over the place with all kinds of assumptions. It's those kinds of making an ass out of you and me that get people into trouble. Remember the KISS rule .. keep it simple stupid.

Yes, the Queen is part of installed by British / Freemasons / Templars, who were originally Merovingian kings, who in turn stem from Jewish merchants, who were ones to crucify a rightful king.

Yes, Canadian system recognizes all kinds of nations of origin. But it tends to force them under their rule. Hence your Egyptian treaty reference. And, in reality you still consume Canadian products and most other things. You can't become self sustaining unless you create your own affairs.

This takes knowledge of your actual rights, settlers rights, as you are here and not your nation of origin. So look up how the original settlers became who they are today on this land. Anything else is wishy washy.

Dean Clifford is playing a minor role as he's learning, it's all beginner stuff. I've referenced it for beginners only as it gives both Common Law and Commerce reference.

As you say, King James Bible is not all of it. It's only a start meant for initiate priests into Freemasonry. Roman Catholic system has another similar Bible but not quite the same for their initiate priests. The Vatican has over 50 miles of reference, literally, which is not available to public anymore. It also makes canons, which are literally spells, as in real magic spells, to be locked away for all time after they are made. It keeps humanity in bondage to them.

In any case, it's what you establish yourself as and make it known to the system, then this is what actually matters.

Per say, if one is Jewish on this land then he/she goes by their rules of law, which are allowed within the system. If one is a Moor then so be it. No matter what the nationality it originally is part of the same system in ancient history, hidden under a different name in present times.

So don't be fooled and look up the origins of it all. The original rights of man and woman just after they have been left to their own choices. This includes much knowledge of how the universe and everything else operates. Everything after this in only a copy in one way or another.

I will do as needed with Teksavvy .. this open letter is only a precursor to what may happen. It's giving Teksavvy all the opportunity in the world to remedy the problems. They fail and all hell or God's wrath will hit the fan.

peterboro
Premium
join:2006-11-03
Peterborough, ON
reply to Tx

said by Tx:

said by peterboro:

ahh crud, must have been deleted.... I thought we scared him away after the last hax0r comments a year or so ago.

funny=chronoss

NBomb

join:2007-01-23
Etobicoke, ON
reply to 04193189

To feed the troll one last time because this has been repeatedly bugging me:

Canadian law descends from English common law, yes, which descends from ROMAN common law! It has NOTHING to do with the bible.

Yeesh.

sbrook
Premium,Mod
join:2001-12-14
Ottawa
kudos:13

It does have a lot to do with laws of the bible ... but those laws came from the preservation of species.

Inssomniak
The Glitch
Premium
join:2005-04-06
Cayuga, ON
kudos:2
reply to 04193189

said by 04193189:

I will do as needed with Teksavvy .. this open letter is only a precursor to what may happen. It's giving Teksavvy all the opportunity in the world to remedy the problems. They fail and all hell or God's wrath will hit the fan.

Let me know if this happens (which it won't), I want to tune in!!
--
OptionsDSL Wireless Internet
»www.optionsdsl.ca

rogersmogers

@start.ca
reply to 04193189

said by 04193189:

I know of NO network analysts who does testing on a 486. Network Analysts are the people who always want the newest toys not the oldest. I call bunk on this posting and your entire thread.

Also by using a website you already gave consent. There does not need to be an accept button.

rogersmogers

@start.ca
reply to Inssomniak

This isn't a open letter to TSI. A letter ends and does not go on and on. Also this is an american site which TSI has no control over therefore the above "letters" could be modified and will not stand up.

And seeing as this is a private website anyone working for or on behalf of the person who owns the site can modify anything on the site. And by creating an account and posting on the website you agreed to those terms.

Tx
bronx cheers from cheap seats
Premium
join:2008-11-19
Mississauga, ON
kudos:12
reply to 04193189

thread = epic