spc
uniqs

marcusa007
@sbcglobal.net

marcusa007 to marcusa007

Anon

to marcusa007

Re: At&t ran cable through my yard without having an easement

So tired of dealing with this bunch of incompetent idiots at AT&T. I called today at 11 am to let them know that I am done with their games and they have 12 hours to remove the cable or I will remove it for them. One of the guys slipped and told me they passed the ticket to a field supervisor on Saturday at 11 am. WTF? I called at 9 am on Friday and was told that it would be done right away. So I guess when I called Saturday morning pissed off that no one came by or returned my call, they finally send the ticket out. Tired of the games. It is Holiday weekend and I am having people over at different times and one kid has already tripped over this cable. They have their final notice and it will be cut today.
bigddybn
join:2000-10-18
Stuart, FL

bigddybn

What are you waiting for? It's been 4 days. Go cut it already.

Anonymous_
Anonymous
Premium Member
join:2004-06-21

Anonymous_ to marcusa007

Premium Member

to marcusa007
said by marcusa007 :

So tired of dealing with this bunch of incompetent idiots at AT&T. I called today at 11 am to let them know that I am done with their games and they have 12 hours to remove the cable or I will remove it for them. One of the guys slipped and told me they passed the ticket to a field supervisor on Saturday at 11 am. WTF? I called at 9 am on Friday and was told that it would be done right away. So I guess when I called Saturday morning pissed off that no one came by or returned my call, they finally send the ticket out. Tired of the games. It is Holiday weekend and I am having people over at different times and one kid has already tripped over this cable. They have their final notice and it will be cut today.

just cut the cable all ready.

lawn mowers do a good job.

Darknessfall
Premium Member
join:2012-08-17

Darknessfall

Premium Member

If I had to do this I would be dying laughing the whole time I was doing it .