cacatne alces in silvis?
Premium,MVM
join:2004-04-27
Out Grazing
kudos:5
Reviews:
·Shaw

[F@H] zero progress on 7085

The latest WU that I downloaded was sitting at 0.00% progress for a while. So, I tried stopping and re-starting the client. It's still sitting at 0.00%

Nothing of interest in the log ....

I'm heading out in a few minutes. If it's still sitting at 0.00% when I get home, how do I 'dump' this WU so I can download another one?
--
Jamais le mal n’aura le dernier mot. La foi et l’amour déplacent les montagnes de la haine.
- Marguerite (Maggy) Barankitse

Pin
Premium
join:2002-06-19
The Dungeon

1 recommendation

Hi squirt,

Which client are you running and can you tell from the logs if the download completed successfully?
--
time nor tide wait for no man...

parkut
Crunch Addict
Premium,MVM
join:2001-12-15
Harrison Township, MI
kudos:7

1 recommendation

reply to squirt

Also, what is the CPU doing? Task manager show the processor(s) busy?

squirt
cacatne alces in silvis?
Premium,MVM
join:2004-04-27
Out Grazing
kudos:5
Reviews:
·Shaw

2 recommendations

It's okay. Turns out it's just one of those really big ones that took over an hour to show any progress on FAHControl ... should be done in another 4 or 5 days.
--
Jamais le mal n’aura le dernier mot. La foi et l’amour déplacent les montagnes de la haine.
- Marguerite (Maggy) Barankitse

Jammy
ja'Krinda
Premium
join:2000-11-03
Pittsburg, CA
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Comcast

I too have had that happen to me. It is a real PITA to constantly checking my F@H Client Control to only see 0.00% for a couple of days.

Jammy

said by squirt:

It's okay. Turns out it's just one of those really big ones that took over an hour to show any progress on FAHControl ... should be done in another 4 or 5 days.

--

lagh lucharghlu'bogh HuH ghopDu'lIj lungaSjaj