spc
uniqs
04193189 (banned)
join:2012-06-18
Kitchener, ON

04193189 (banned) to Thane_Bitter

to Thane_Bitter

Re: Teksavvy website = NEW spy agency for Google & NSA

NOT a "freeman on the land" ,, not even close.

I did not give consent to any such thing by visiting a website as it's not first thing posted at the start of website ... if the page loads at all with all that code garbage, java script, picture garbage ... on my 486 laptop [which i use for testing websites, as many network analysts do]

no agreement, no accept button to press, no deal .. therefore Teksavvy is fully liable

Guspaz
Guspaz
MVM
join:2001-11-05
Montreal, QC

Guspaz

MVM

said by 04193189:

on my 486 laptop [which i use for testing websites, as many network analysts do]

Nope. Not one single real network analyst out there is using a 486 laptop to test websites. There is absolutely nothing that you can accomplish on one that can't be accomplished better on a modern laptop.
04193189 (banned)
Kitchener, ON

04193189 (banned)

it's great for testing load speeds and code / core code step by step
modern laptops take many things for granted and many times skip code that's highly relevant .. great way to pick up on errors, bugs etc.
some, more like most, solid tools don 't work on new systems
and, a security audit can only be done with all types of systems and all OS's
rollaster
join:2008-06-17

rollaster to 04193189

to 04193189
said by 04193189:

NOT a "freeman on the land" ,, not even close.

I did not give consent to any such thing by visiting a website as it's not first thing posted at the start of website ... if the page loads at all with all that code garbage, java script, picture garbage ... on my 486 laptop [which i use for testing websites, as many network analysts do]

no agreement, no accept button to press, no deal .. therefore Teksavvy is fully liable

I know where those words come from and can you please examine at what you actually write. Your concerned with google/nsa spying on you causing monetary loss or something else. What next your going to impose a fee schedule of $1,000,000 everytime this happens?

What is teksavvy actually liable for? First off I think its common sense to say that the internet is govt property all the DNS servers, fiber, everything layed out so I can communicate with you is govt property. The only thing that might not be is your personal computer. In addition all ISP's in the entire world are govt corporations so why would you even be on the internet knowing that everything on the internet is govt owned by civil law?

Teksavvy a corporation cannot assume any liability unless they break Canada's civil law or common law; breaking into and destroying your computer. In addition seeing that its a corporation of Canada if your looking for damages your looking at the wrong corporation to seek relief from b/c the individual who owns the estate of Canada that being the Queen aka the sovereign and she is the one at fault.

If you want to continue this tom foolery with no backings I suggest you write up a notice to her majesty seeking relief against such persons or corporations under her control, oh and don't forget to get it signed by a notary republic.

And for anyone who asks based on my prior post I do not follow freeman on the land b/c what they fail to examine all evidence, kind of like this guy. There's a lot of BS stuff out there, lots of that so called conspiracy stuff which I do follow is fear mongering. It really is simple examine all the evidence, hide your emotions, come to a logical conclusion based upon the evidence, and go with your gut. Not what some guy claims is right and most importantly get facts.

Facts is something written or some evidence that is not theory. Therefore upon giving evidence it is factual b/c that information forms a binding upon two parties; unless there is an emotional reason as to why not.

Guspaz
Guspaz
MVM
join:2001-11-05
Montreal, QC

Guspaz to 04193189

MVM

to 04193189
said by 04193189:

it's great for testing load speeds and code / core code step by step
modern laptops take many things for granted and many times skip code that's highly relevant .. great way to pick up on errors, bugs etc.
some, more like most, solid tools don 't work on new systems
and, a security audit can only be done with all types of systems and all OS's

Nope. No security audit done today involves 486 laptops. Modern laptops don't "take things for granted and many times skip code". 100% guaranteed you will never find a professional use a 486 laptop in a real security audit. There is not one single relevant software tool that only runs on a 486 laptop.
04193189 (banned)
Kitchener, ON

04193189 (banned) to rollaster

to rollaster
OK, i'm going to cut through everything you said up to this point with one statement. Teksavvy has not answered my letter and all the points mentioned in any comprehensive way.

This says, according to their own Canadian laws, that i'm right. No comprehensive rebuttal means they agree with what i've said.
I can walk into any courtroom and get a decision favorable to me/us.
This simple.

04193189 (banned) to Guspaz

to Guspaz
well then maybe you should check the original core Unix code that runs this Internet, load times for each app, diags used for such etc.
your loss if you don't

nitzguy
Premium Member
join:2002-07-11
Sudbury, ON

nitzguy to Guspaz

Premium Member

to Guspaz
said by Guspaz:

said by 04193189:

on my 486 laptop [which i use for testing websites, as many network analysts do]

Nope. Not one single real network analyst out there is using a 486 laptop to test websites. There is absolutely nothing that you can accomplish on one that can't be accomplished better on a modern laptop.

I wouldn't call a 486 a laptop....I'd call it a luggable PC lol...those things were HEAVY back in the day...Windows 3.1, 35 minute battery life (maybe the battery on the one I had needed to be replaced)....good times.

Anywho, bedtime for me, Rant on my good citizen of Planet Earth!!! Rant On!!!

rogersmogers
@start.ca

rogersmogers to 04193189

Anon

to 04193189
said by 04193189:

I know of NO network analysts who does testing on a 486. Network Analysts are the people who always want the newest toys not the oldest. I call bunk on this posting and your entire thread.

Also by using a website you already gave consent. There does not need to be an accept button.
04193189 (banned)
Kitchener, ON

04193189 (banned)

if you know of none then maybe a good idea to expand your network of people.

"Also by using a website you already gave consent." .. what consent? can you explain this to me plz.
where is the agreement, contract or signature?
just by looking at someone's front yard you agree to their land and house rules?
just by looking at a cop you agree to be his/her puppy? .. uuu scary, i'm shaking in my boots