spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Rados

@charter.com

Waste of time

I have been a loyal DTV customer for over 15 yrs. NO MORE!!! We are moving into a new place and the joker fielding the call for DTV was a real idiot. He kept telling me of all the FREE stuff he was throwing in and it took over 20 minutes to even get a price out of him. The specials they advertise on line didn't pertain to me and when I asked him why he had no answer. Its like he was reading from a script and didn't really know anything at all. I'M OUT!!! Can't stand dealing with this company...Look at other options first--You will be glad you did.....

angie

@frontiernet.net

direct tv likes to harass pple even tho they make a payment plan but they still call everyday.... not good dish is better.

sucks

@fabenobgyn.com
reply to Rados

I HAVE BEEN A COSTUMER SINCE 2004, THE PROMISSED MOVIE PACKAGE NFL SEASON TICKET WITH MOVE. I HAVE NOT SEEN NOTHING YET. 2ND ROOM TV HAS NOT WORKED SINCE 11TH AND TODAY IS 18, THERE COSTUMER SERVICE SUCKS.THEY PROMISE THEY WILL CALL WITHIN 24 HRS TO SET UP APPOINTMENT AND THEY NEVER DO. SO TODAY WHEN I GET HOME THEY WILL FIND ALL THERE EQUIPMENT BY THE ROAD. THEY HAVE HAD GOOD SERVICE I DNT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED? THEY SUCK NOW.

LIES »