spc
uniqs
04193189 (banned)
join:2012-06-18
Kitchener, ON

04193189 (banned) to damir52

to damir52

Re: Teksavvy website = NEW spy agency for Google & NSA

Wrong. For once Teksavvy is being held with their feet to the fire when they have blatantly breached privacy laws and caused other problems. Why not hold them to same as Bell, Rogers and others?

intelp4
join:2007-05-01

intelp4

said by 04193189:

Wrong. For once Teksavvy is being held with their feet to the fire when they have blatantly breached privacy laws and caused other problems. Why not hold them to same as Bell, Rogers and others?

Then tell TSI what simply to do to end this. You are not always getting attention from a company's CEO to look for your demands.

You had the time to reply, yet you cannot revise your demands in OP be in simpler "short" form!!! How much effort will it take from you to do such simple task?!
04193189 (banned)
join:2012-06-18
Kitchener, ON

04193189 (banned)

Teksavvy clearly knows what to do as Marc and others are techies. I have no probs dealing with Bell CEO or any other directly. It's only when a CEO is playing the dead duck that it's a problem. I don't fall for dumb tricks as demonstrated in this thread by many Teksavvy followers. If a CEO of any company doesn't know plain English then he/she is playing a manipulation game.

aah droool
@videotron.ca

aah droool to 04193189

Anon

to 04193189
said by 04193189:

Wow, Mirko, the lengths you will go to is dazzling.

Did you file a complaint with the privacy commissioner or Xenu?

intelp4
join:2007-05-01

1 edit

intelp4 to 04193189

to 04193189
said by 04193189:

Teksavvy clearly knows what to do as Marc and others are techies. I have no probs dealing with Bell CEO or any other directly. It's only when a CEO is playing the dead duck that it's a problem. I don't fall for dumb tricks as demonstrated in this thread by many Teksavvy followers. If a CEO of any company doesn't know plain English then he/she is playing a manipulation game.

You should get someone you trust to read your OP without your intervention, then ask about if he/she clearly understands your demands. Even it is being in plain English, this does not mean that it is easily readable (didn't you take in school that summarization is important?).

damir said it. This thread should be closed as there is nothing new but wasting more resources on repeating the same thing.

Again, if you have a strong case and believe that TSI manipulates you, then go and sue, or go and raise your case with the media (the ones seen by majority of people).
Expand your moderator at work