Premium Member
join:2008-11-19
Mississauga, ON

Tx to randomzero

Premium Member

to randomzero

Re: Fraudulent charges on Rogers wireless - 443 minute call

said by randomzero:

Good luck trying to get a rep to get that info.

lol it's not a frontline rep that checks that... it goes to someone else who investigates it. They can ABSOLUTELY triangulate it. It's common knowledge. A cell phone pings local towers, of which they have access of which towers were pinged during that call.

Thus giving an as HiVolt said, Approximate area of where it was made.

too funny with the "lol, nope"
randomzero
join:2010-03-25

randomzero

said by Tx:

said by randomzero:

lol it's not a frontline rep that checks that... it goes to someone else who investigates it. They can ABSOLUTELY triangulate it. It's common knowledge. A cell phone pings local towers, of which they have access of which towers were pinged during that call.

Like I said, good luck trying to get that info from someone.

Tx
bronx cheers from cheap seats
Premium Member
join:2008-11-19
Mississauga, ON

Tx

Premium Member

said by randomzero:

said by Tx:

said by randomzero:

Like I said, good luck trying to get that info from someone.

Consumers have several avenues to dispute it. There is a specific managers department you can speak with now. Not sure why you keep repeating yourself when you didn't even know it was possible? If someone isn't lazy, it'll get done (someone as in the customer)
randomzero
join:2010-03-25

randomzero

said by Tx:

Consumers have several avenues to dispute it. There is a specific managers department you can speak with now. Not sure why you keep repeating yourself when you didn't even know it was possible? If someone isn't lazy, it'll get done (someone as in the customer)

Who said I didn't know it was possible? I'm still standing by my original statement , however. I sincerely doubt anyone would be willing to look into this.