All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
robman50
join:2010-12-14

robman50

The Aug/Sept bill

I got the latest statement in the mail and I was shocked to see that Cogeco did not reduce the internet rates for pissing off the who province of Ontario (the email outage). But they did raise the price up by a whole dollar for the non-hd standard receiver rental ($4.99 to $5.99?) Whats up with that? They need more of our money? I thought that live off our money.
HeadSpinning
MNSi Internet
join:2005-05-29
Windsor, ON

HeadSpinning

They secretly entered your home and replaced your old SD receiver with a new SD receiver. The new one is worth more than the old, so the rental rate went up.

I'd say that considering the logistics of replacing the old box with the new without you knowing it, and even making sure it looks exactly the same is well worth the additional $1.00 per month. Heck, they should be charging you even more than that, considering the great trouble they went through to make the change as seamless as possible.

You should be grateful.
robman50

robman50

oh haha very funny.
boredguy
join:2002-01-27
St Catharines, ON

boredguy to robman50

to robman50
Hmmm, charge for my standard def receiver is $4. That's what it shows it should be on the website too.
robman50

robman50

I guess someone screwed up over at the billing department.
robman50

robman50

And this is why I am glad that my HD rental promotion is all most over. Only 2 months to go and I am dumping Cogeco as my TV provider. They are getting way to expensive for the quality of service that they have. That would be another $10 to for Cogeco HD box? YIKES.

droolin
@cgocable.net

droolin

Anon

It's the new cogeco complaint tax. Complain about service in the forum and they raise your bill by a dollar.
robman50

robman50

Than my bill should be at least $50 higher.

Celery
join:2004-01-19
St Catharines, ON

Celery

said by robman50:

Than my bill should be at least $50 higher.

Don't you start going and giving them any ideas....