kevinds
Premium Member
join:2003-05-01
Calgary, AB

1 edit

kevinds to Mith2

Premium Member

to Mith2

Re: [AB] Does shaw give internet upgrade deals?

No,

The only thing I am not sure about, is if there is a multiple TV charge with Business accounts, or if you have more than one TV.

No, no activation fees, and no contracts on Cable Modem internet service, the better services yes, but not cable.

Worst case, you many need to open a new Shaw account, and transfer your digital terminal and email addresses.

This will be the 3rd account in the last 3 months converting from Residental to Business service that I have been involved in
Mith2
join:2012-09-03
Calgary, AB

Mith2

Mannn I work OF COURSE 8am-5pm monday to friday.

Shaw Business sales, each time I have called - closed.

I look online, the hours for shaw residential are posted all over, but not business. So I connect with the business tech support team and yea... Shaw Business Sales are only available...
8am-5pm Monday to friday.

I tried the phone for the 20 minutes I was available at lunch break today and was on hold the whole time. They must take lunch off 1pm-2pm too?

Alright I know I sound like I'm complaining, but this is pissing me off. f*ck.

kevinds
Premium Member
join:2003-05-01
Calgary, AB

kevinds

Premium Member

Send a private message to Sean here, with your account details, the issue of not getting through, and your questions of what you want done.

He can arrange for it to be done, questions answered, or someone to call you back.

-Posted from my phone.