join:2005-11-23
Central CT
·Frontier FiberOp..
Asus RT-AC68

BiggA to mmay149q

Premium Member

to mmay149q

Re: Question is though

If anyone has the network to do it, it's T-Mobile. It's very modern, has densely spaced sites, and relatively few users. The problem is still that as soon as you leave the city, you've basically go nothing, whereas AT&T and Verizon are still chugging along.

whfsdude
Premium Member
join:2003-04-05
Washington, DC

whfsdude

Premium Member

said by BiggA:

The problem is still that as soon as you leave the city, you've basically go nothing, whereas AT&T and Verizon are still chugging along.

That's definitely a consideration but for me I would prefer a really good network 90% of the year and I can survive with EDGE the other 10%. Considering most of the US population lives in urban areas, there is a viable business model for this.

Metatron2008
You're it
Premium Member
join:2008-09-02
united state

Metatron2008 to BiggA

Premium Member

to BiggA
You mean Verizon is still chugging along. If you leave the city with At&t you either get edge or nothing.
mmay149q
Premium Member
join:2009-03-05
Dallas, TX

mmay149q

Premium Member

said by Metatron2008:

You mean Verizon is still chugging along. If you leave the city with At&t you either get edge or nothing.

So true, I've actually seen it in action, told the person they should get VZW and showed them the full signal on my phone.

Matt

Metatron2008
You're it
Premium Member
join:2008-09-02
united state

Metatron2008

Premium Member

said by mmay149q:

said by Metatron2008:

So true, I've actually seen it in action, told the person they should get VZW and showed them the full signal on my phone.

Matt

I currently have a galaxy s3 (upgraded from a 4s) on at&t and a droid charge on verizon, so I've seen it myself too
mmay149q
Premium Member
join:2009-03-05
Dallas, TX

mmay149q

Premium Member

said by Metatron2008:

said by mmay149q:

said by Metatron2008:

Matt

I currently have a galaxy s3 (upgraded from a 4s) on at&t and a droid charge on verizon, so I've seen it myself too

High five me bro, I'm rockin' the S3 as well on VZW

Matt
BiggA
Premium Member
join:2005-11-23
Central CT

BiggA to whfsdude

Premium Member

to whfsdude
I'd rather have service when I travel- that's the time that mobile data is the most useful...
« CDMA
This is a sub-selection from Question is though