dslreports logo
site
 
    All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc

spacer




how-to block ads


Search Topic:
uniqs
21
share rss forum feed
« CDMA
This is a sub-selection from Question is though


whfsdude
Premium
join:2003-04-05
Washington, DC
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to BiggA

Re: Question is though

said by BiggA:

The problem is still that as soon as you leave the city, you've basically go nothing, whereas AT&T and Verizon are still chugging along.

That's definitely a consideration but for me I would prefer a really good network 90% of the year and I can survive with EDGE the other 10%. Considering most of the US population lives in urban areas, there is a viable business model for this.

BiggA

join:2005-11-23
EARTH
I'd rather have service when I travel- that's the time that mobile data is the most useful...