spc
uniqs

marcusa007
@verizon.net

marcusa007 to wesm

Anon

to wesm

Re: At&t ran cable through my yard without having an easement

Very interesting take with the 911. Definitely don't want to get the short end of the stick There have been crazy developments on Sunday. Remember the pitbull I mentioned? Well he decided to jump the fence Saturday to Sunday night. Sadly he was chained up and when he did that he hung himself, hanging on my side of the fence. I noticed that he was hanging there around lunch. I called animal control and they showed up with the police and got the dog to be cremated. Since I had a policeman right next to me I told him that I have been having issues with the cable since Thursday night and that I have called At&t to give them a 12 hour notice or I will remove it. I had also told him that a child has tripped. He said he understands where I am coming from and told me to get legal advice before I do anything to the cable. He told me I would be surprised at what rights the phone companies have. He said better safe then sorry. Awesome weekend. So no cutting Welcome to Russia.

Darknessfall
Premium Member
join:2012-08-17

Darknessfall

Premium Member

Crazy O_O.

BronsCon
join:2003-10-24
Fairfield, CA

BronsCon to marcusa007

to marcusa007
said by marcusa007 :

Welcome to Russia.

In Soviet Back Yard, cord cuts YOU!

keef
@verizon.net

keef to marcusa007

Anon

to marcusa007
Here is what I would do -- I would put a "nick" in the cable that will disrupt the service -- something that is not readily apparent to the eye. This way you skip the idea of cutting it, but you still force the tech to visit the property.

Once he arrives, whip out your fancy diagram above, and kindly explain to him where he went wrong and request that he fix it accordingly.