Stay Gold
Premium
join:2009-05-14
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Cogeco Cable
reply to Venom1

Re: [Cataclysm] Was the nerf too much?

I pretty much agree... the super omg heals pretty much ensures that if you have good DPS and tanks that know how to hit their cooldown buttons you should be able to steam roll the place.

Do I really care? Not really. Let people see the end of the game content and give those not so 'elite' guilds a chance to feel what it is like to actually down end game content, maybe more people will keep raiding, who knows.

On a side note, no new guilds on my server has killed spine or madness on heroic still, lol.
--
Here's the final bullet,
to put our love to death.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
Reviews:
·Comcast

said by JB:

Do I really care? Not really. Let people see the end of the game content and give those not so 'elite' guilds a chance to feel what it is like to actually down end game content, maybe more people will keep raiding, who knows.

agreed.

It was a nice run, but I remember saying in vent last night during Madness, "wow, Blizz really wants people to see this stuff on heroic before MoP".

We need to get a second run going for heroic modes this week. I'm sure we can grab 3/8 on alts.
--
Immergruen (resto/boomie) on Nathrezim Server (US)
Guild leader for Pride and Ego

Intelligence is no substitute for Character.

cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium
join:2011-06-07
Dodge, NE

that was the intent with the 35% nerf, they know that healing in heroic would be problematic with the stat changes to spirit so they did the nerf so it would be manageable, GC did a post about the intent of healing and mana and described this.
--
Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau!
If you say you burned my map, I'll nail your tits to the table!

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3
reply to Immer

If you do a 8/8h run next week I'd like to join.