how-to block ads

Search Topic:
share rss forum feed

f0rtys3ven

join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI
reply to Eagles LoveR

Re: Fantasy Football Discussion

Hes so uninteresting I don't know what team he plays on.

Rivers will throw to 10 people on Sunday.

You can keep him for a week and see how it sorts out which maybe a better idea.

I would start Hillis or Mcgahee instead of lynch.
--
Leaning out a window with a cocked shotgun. Driving up the block in the car they shot Pac in. Looking for Big's killers. Dressing ridiculous. Blue and red like I don't know what the big deal is.

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium
join:2001-11-29
Trenton, NJ

Yeah, thats the point. Rivers can go to anyone but he always had a favorite target outside of Gates - that was Jackson. Meachem is a fast kid with good hands and good size - its hard to drop someone like that when they might be the #1.

I will end up starting Hillis or Mcgahee if Lynch can't play. Just don't know which one.
--
"I done wrassled with an alligator, I done tussled with a whale, only Last week I murdered a rock, Injured a stone, hospitalized a brick, I'm so mean I make medicine sick!!"-Ali

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI

He was the same guy in NO under a better QB and couldn't do anything.

Though Cedric Benson is going to get more carries this weekend so anything is possible in the right circumstances.

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium
join:2001-11-29
Trenton, NJ

in NO Colston was the #1 with Lance Moore being the #2 and also having Graham on the outside. This time Meachem will be the starter and possible #1. Less skilled players in San Diego than in NO.

What about Benson?
--
"I done wrassled with an alligator, I done tussled with a whale, only Last week I murdered a rock, Injured a stone, hospitalized a brick, I'm so mean I make medicine sick!!"-Ali

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI

Hes aweful and yet relevant.