Evans, GA
kudos:8
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to djlar

Re: [Cataclysm] Was the nerf too much?

said by djlar:

said by Lothario:

Doubt it, was in an lfr and wiped on ultraxion...

I think regular ultraxion is easier than LFR, I think he may actually had less HP and damage now..

it only feels that way because in LFR only 6 people are doing what they are supposed to.
--
Immergruen (resto/boomie) on Nathrezim Server (US)
Guild leader for Pride and Ego

Intelligence is no substitute for Character.

djlar

join:2009-04-23
Heroics feel like normals and normals easier than LFR...

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3
reply to Immer
said by Immer:

said by djlar:

said by Lothario:

Doubt it, was in an lfr and wiped on ultraxion...

I think regular ultraxion is easier than LFR, I think he may actually had less HP and damage now..

it only feels that way because in LFR only 6 people are doing what they are supposed to.

LFR is crazy easy already.

In reg if 2+ fail at hitting the button then you wipe.
Heroic unless your super well geared everyone must be good on hitting the button when they should.

mettachain
Goblineer

join:2011-09-27
Azeroth
kudos:1
who honestly cares if the nerf was too much? those who really raid got to experience the content they needed.

those who are not really raiders (LFR heroes, wierd becuase i can specs, etc.) get to have a taste of the watered content.

with this nerf, those who wanted to raid on their mains, got the job done. we all have alts.....no one wants to go back through the pain of wiping week after week on shit you know already until you pray to the RNG godess for gear on the alt to progress. now that achieves and titles are account wide though, there should be weekly/bi-weekly nerfs of current content in MoP. you can show off your mounts and titles on your other level eligible toons.

TLDR; No. the nerf was fine n00b "raiders" and pushing alts through content as well.
--
Good evening!