uniqs
share rss forum feed

mettachain
Goblineer

join:2011-09-27
Azeroth
kudos:1
reply to Krisnatharok

Re: [Race to 90] DSLR Guild (Mal'ganus) hits level 10!

Shit just got real
--
Good evening!

Pollux7777

join:2010-02-16
Saint Paul, MN
Wtf I logged on Brawnx last night to do my cooking daily and we were 16. I logged on this morning and we were 25.....

Ginjer
Premium
join:2009-08-14
Honolulu, HI
reply to Suniojii
Uhm... I was grinding out levels like a mad man. It took me level 1-85... How dare you not include me in these numbers!

Suniojii

join:2009-10-31
Lakeside, CA
reply to Pollux7777
There should be at least 5 more threads, one for every 5 new levels. Geez...

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
join:2001-11-26
Earth
kudos:19
reply to Pollux7777
said by Pollux7777:

Wtf I logged on Brawnx last night to do my cooking daily and we were 16. I logged on this morning and we were 25.....

You can thank pandora's unwilling children.
--
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. -MLK

mettachain
Goblineer

Azeroth
So there's no daily or weekly cap to guild XP? Please tell me your secret as I'd like to level up my bankers guild.
--
Good evening!

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
Earth
Cheap mexican labor.

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
Earth
Literally.

mettachain
Goblineer

Azeroth
Amazing.

djlar

join:2009-04-23
reply to Archivis
I didn't participate.. .lies!

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
Earth
I used other mexicans.

Ginjer
Premium
Honolulu, HI
Yes, we used Jobbie. Hence why he said he was tired. Not sure what is going on, but every quest I turned in last night was giving me 350 guild rep. So, I was able to get two toons exalted in a matter of 4 levels.
--
Genjer (85 Goblin Death Knight), Jinnjer (85 Troll Druid), Ginjer (85 Orc Hunter), Taeble (85 Goblin Mage), Westernsteer (85 Tauren Paladin), Jinnjer (85 Goblin Rogue), Potable (82 Goblin Priest) Mal'Ganis/Horde

Ginjer
Premium
Honolulu, HI
Actually, I have decided that DSLR Mal'Ganis Aftershock has a new theme song, please see the below link.

»www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q1 ··· embedded

I will be awaiting several +1s for this as I can't stop laughing. My son is learning this as we speak.

Nick D
Premium
join:2010-02-04
Orange, CA
Sorry I +1'd this a dozen times already because I am about 20 of those 119 million views.

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
reply to Ginjer
lol

Pollux7777

join:2010-02-16
Saint Paul, MN
reply to Ginjer
I saw that dude on the MTV music awards the other night... who the F is he?

saillaw
Premium
join:2007-05-08
Dismay
kudos:2
He stole my dance moves, and damn that girl on the Subway is hot.

Really a fun video though, can't get that crap music out of my head now.

Ginjer
Premium
Honolulu, HI
My two year old wants to hear it on repeat. He dances to it. It makes my day.

Skittles
Premium
join:2011-03-31
reply to saillaw
said by saillaw:

He stole my dance moves, and damn that girl on the Subway is hot.

/agreed

»en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Hyun-a

said by saillaw:

Really a fun video though, can't get that crap music out of my head now.

/agreed

Ginjer
Premium
Honolulu, HI
reply to Suniojii
This is going to be a fun weekend. I hit 85 on both my Priest and my Warlock the last two days. Now I have my Shaman, who is sitting at 83 ready to ding tonight. That finally completes all of my 10 x 85s. The only question now is what to do with these last couple weeks. I am wondering if I should gear them up through LFD and LFR, or just work on gathering, doing dailies and trying to make some gold.
--
Genjer (85 Goblin Death Knight), Jinnjer (85 Troll Druid), Ginjer (85 Orc Hunter), Taeble (85 Goblin Mage), Westernsteer (85 Tauren Paladin), Jinnjer (85 Goblin Rogue), Potable (82 Goblin Priest) Mal'Ganis/Horde

mettachain
Goblineer

Azeroth
IMO you might want to just run a couple LFRs and try for some upgrades. If the starting quest zones in Pandaria are as scary as some people are saying, then you might just want that extra Stamina and power to get you through the first couple hubs.
--
If you find the information in my post helpful or interesting, please throw me a Kudos. Thanks!

footballdude
Premium
join:2002-08-13
Imperial, MO
reply to Pollux7777
said by Pollux7777:

I saw that dude on the MTV music awards the other night... who the F is he?

South Korean pop star. The video is supposed to be a comedy making fun of people that try to look rich but aren't. The girl, the guy in the elevator, and the dude in the parking lot are all pop stars doing cameos in the video. For some reason, this video went bonkers worldwide and just about every pop star in every country is doing homages to it in some way or another. There are also dozens of tribute videos to this on YouTube. My favorite is the Oregon Duck tribute.
--
Concentrated power has always been the enemy of liberty - Ronald Reagan

bTU

join:2009-04-22
Aurora, CO
reply to Suniojii
OK, grats to the semi-official horde DSLR guild for hitting 25 I guess.

You will want to probably hit up the Thrall quest chain for a 365 cloak and some HoT's for 378 gear for the initial zone. Beta premade toons were in all 378 gear from HoT dungeons and while I didn't die, there were a couple of times I was sub 20% health. Food and bandages will be used, especially if you are going into it in TH quest greens and blues. Though I guess in a pinch you can grab the 377 crafted blue PvP gear, better than what TH will give you.
--
He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Ginjer
Premium
Honolulu, HI
reply to Suniojii
Thanks. I will likely grind them out in Heroics then. Hopefully get them in their Justice Gear / LFR gear the best I can in two weeks. Now the fun part, determining which character to make my main this expac. I am tempted to just level a Monk. That way I have something different I can do, and in my own time, given I am PCSing half way across the world.
--
Genjer (85 Goblin Death Knight), Jinnjer (85 Troll Druid), Ginjer (85 Orc Hunter), Taeble (85 Goblin Mage), Westernsteer (85 Tauren Paladin), Jinnjer (85 Goblin Rogue), Potable (85 Goblin Priest), Sunlock (85 Orc Warlock), Dalishaman (83 Orc Shaman) MG/H

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3
BTW another idea for preping to MoP is cap you JP and Honor, then when you ding 90, spend 4k JP and then convert the 4k honor to JP to have another 3k JP to spend.

this way you'd have 7k JP worth of gear right at the start of MoP.

Ginjer
Premium
Honolulu, HI
Yeah, I think between five of my 85s I should be able to get the Shaman/Lock/Priest the BoE gear from JP. That would save me from having to spend JP on those from the toons themselves.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3
Ya If I can get my priest to 85 on time I plan to grind heroics on it till just as capped as my mage will be (I was capped but spent 2k honor to get that 5th mount) and then converted JP to Honor to refill so that mount cost me just over 2k JP.

I hope I'm good at healing on my priest.

mettachain
Goblineer

Azeroth
reply to DarkLogix
I always forget about converting HP to JP for gear. I have 4k JP and 4k HP on a toon I hardly play and one that I will level last in my set come this expansion.
--
If you find the information in my post helpful or interesting, please throw me a Kudos. Thanks!

Antonica
Premium
join:2002-09-02
reply to Ginjer
Don't worry about gear, they'll get that with quest greens in 2 weeks.

I need to get on more and finish some old world stuff I want to do.

Damn kids

Ginjer
Premium
Honolulu, HI
Yeah, me and Loth have been on quite a bit. I saw Brawnx on as well. Only toon I have left to get to 85 is the Shaman, and he has almost two full levels of rested. That shouldn't take to long tonight.

Plus, my new Lap Top showed up. It is game time!
--
Genjer (85 Goblin Death Knight), Jinnjer (85 Troll Druid), Ginjer (85 Orc Hunter), Taeble (85 Goblin Mage), Westernsteer (85 Tauren Paladin), Jinnjer (85 Goblin Rogue), Potable (85 Goblin Priest), Sunlock (85 Orc Warlock), Dalishaman (83 Orc Shaman) MG/H