All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
Arsinic
join:2011-02-17
Ruffs Dale, PA

Arsinic to DarkLogix

to DarkLogix

Re: [Race to 90] DSLR Guild (Mal'ganus) hits level 10!

Turn in refreshing spring water at the vineyard in elwynn forest.. Each turn in gave only guild rep, 60k per turn in, and a shiny apple that vendored for the price of water. Basically buy the biggest bags you could, buy all but 2 slots of stacks of the water, have and interact with target quest turnin macro and turn on your clicker until bags filled with apples, go sell and buy more water, rinse repeat until lvl 25..

Now people are using marks of sargeras, sunfury signets, relics of ulduaar as level appropriate to level their guilds, which is NOT exploiting.

The bg was alliance only and many servers had horde camping the npc to protest the bug.. The bug actually worked form 5.0 patch until Saturdayish.. A pal sold a few guilds, I didn;t feel like getting banned / suspended which is inevitably what happened to the people that were doing it still Saturday morning when it was patched

tuocekim
Wafer Pushin' Biatch
Premium Member
join:2002-11-16
Putnam, CT

tuocekim

Premium Member

said by Arsinic:

Now people are using marks of sargeras, sunfury signets, relics of ulduaar as level appropriate to level their guilds, which is NOT exploiting.

My guild used the Marks of Sargeras to level from 19-25 between Sunday night and Tuesday night. It was only 3 of us running Shadow Labs to get them, I personally did almost 40 runs through SLabs. The issue is you need a level 68 toon that has chosen the Aldors to turn them in.
djlar
join:2009-04-23

djlar

blizz announced they significantly reduced the item/gold drops for soloing old content, so Mark of Sargeras/signest will drop way less now...

Right now you can do unlimited dailes and do them with the guild tabard to get 100% more rep..