All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs

celticpride
@verizon.net

celticpride

Anon

why cant verizon remap the 5 MLB HD channels ?

Why cant verizon remap the 5 MLB HD channels to the nba league pass channels when base ball season is over? that way we would have 6 HD channels on the nba league pass instead of 1! or at least gives us 3 and center ice can have the other 2,that way we would each have 4 hd channels! OR BETTER YET GET ALL THE SPORTS PACKAGES GAMES IN HD!!

keyboards
join:2001-02-14
Doylestown, PA

keyboards

Probably because the MLB season starts well before the NBA season ends.
nfotiu
join:2009-01-25

nfotiu to celticpride

to celticpride
The MLB channels become NHL channels when NHL starts, and are shared when both seasons are on. So don't take away the NHL channels unless there is no NHL this year I guess.

I agree, it is time to add all those channels. Hard to justify paying that much for non-HD this day and age.
kes601
join:2007-04-14
Virginia Beach, VA

kes601 to celticpride

to celticpride
You could always get a Roku or AppleTV and watch via the web and have every game in HD.
nfotiu
join:2009-01-25

nfotiu

I did that 2 years ago for hockey. Even with FIOS internet, the frame rate was still not good enough for enjoyable hockey both on my PS3 and a decent pc. Picture resolution was good. The framerate was annoying. I don't know if it is better for other sports or has improved since then.

Greg2600
join:2008-05-20
Belleville, NJ

Greg2600 to celticpride

to celticpride
It's the source. None of these sports internet video sites are close to HD quality on live games.
kes601
Virginia Beach, VA

kes601

said by Greg2600:

It's the source. None of these sports internet video sites are close to HD quality on live games.

Have you seen MLB.TV on an AppleTV? The quality is exceptional.

celticpride
@verizon.net

celticpride

Anon

why do they share the mlb channels with the nhl instead of the nba? The nba is more popular and gets better ratings then the nhl,they should share these channels with the nba!!! Who decided to share with the nhl instead of the nba?.
kes601
Virginia Beach, VA

kes601

said by celticpride :

why do they share the mlb channels with the nhl instead of the nba? The nba is more popular and gets better ratings then the nhl,they should share these channels with the nba!!! Who decided to share with the nhl instead of the nba?.

That is what InDemand does, it is not a Vz choice.
mets18
join:2008-10-15
Cranford, NJ

mets18 to celticpride

to celticpride
said by celticpride :

less overlap early in the baseball season with hockey.
TimGoodwin14
join:2011-05-25
Glen Burnie, MD

TimGoodwin14 to celticpride

to celticpride
Has anyone here ever gotten the NBA League Pass broadband package before? I have the MLB package...wanted to know how the NBA stacks up?