All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs

milnoc
join:2001-03-05
Ottawa

milnoc to Inssomniak

to Inssomniak

Re: Incompetent technician cut off my Internet!

It's called an incident. An accident implies there's no one to blame.

(Hot Fuzz )

Two young girls and a wife?

You're gonna have fun when they become teenagers! LOL!

Just gave TSI an ultimatum. Switch me over to cable at their expense including the modem purchase, or refund the entire month and cancel my account. And that doesn't include the fines, lost revenues, and costs that I'll be demanding from both companies once I've worked out all of the numbers.

There's still room to reach a out-of-court settlement here though. I'm not that greedy. But it'll require both companies to recognize and acknowledge publicly their current and past mistakes, not only towards me with this incident, but also to everyone else who's had their lines cut for no valid or justifiable reason.

Stay tuned!
Bhruic
join:2002-11-27
Toronto, ON

Bhruic

said by milnoc:

It's called an incident. An accident implies there's no one to blame.

Well, no, when there's a car "accident", someone is usually still to blame. Accident implies there was no intent. Which is likely the case here, unless the tech purposefully set out to disconnect your line, which seems unlikely.

milnoc
join:2001-03-05
Ottawa

milnoc

Watch the movie "Hot Fuzz." You'll understand the quote.

And it actually makes sense.
said by Guspaz:

Have you considered cable?

I'll be moving out of the province very soon. The savings won't cover the initial setup costs for the time I'll be living in my old place before the move (within the next two years).
Expand your moderator at work